PDA

View Full Version : Giants @ Blazers dec 4

rinkrat
12-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I guess TNT (Tartaglione) starts today.Anyone know if the boys got to Kamloops in good time or did they get stuck in a snowstorm?
Hopefully the webcast feed is better tonight eh,Beaner.lol :thumb:
Look for lots of rough stuff in this game.

Beaner
12-04-2005, 12:11 PM
I would think Tommy gets the start, mainy because its a 3 in 3 nights game, and considering Slade lost it last night and what happened last time.

And yes hopefully the feed will be better. I'll be in the chat room again tonight if anyone wants to chat during the game.

GF71
12-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Tommy is getting the start. They left town about 2 hours ago. They came home right after the game in Seattle last night, and left around 10am.

C.F
12-04-2005, 02:34 PM
The Giants seem to play good when they're tired. I predict a convincing win.

scamperdog
12-04-2005, 03:28 PM
The Giants seem to play good when they're tired. I predict a convincing win.
As much as I hate to say it you are probaly right, looking forward to seeing your backup goalie, I here he is pretty good, the game tonight is also teddy bear night, so at least let us have one goal! :p

Beaner
12-04-2005, 03:59 PM
As much as I hate to say it you are probaly right, looking forward to seeing your backup goalie, I here he is pretty good, the game tonight is also teddy bear night, so at least let us have one goal! :p

Ok, since you asked so nicely. :)

Tommy is good, and he can really move the puck. He has a really good wrist shot.

Enjoy the game.

GF71
12-04-2005, 04:27 PM
If you want to watch Tommy for one of his interesting superstitions, watch him when he first skates to his net at the start of each period. He skates up to the net, says something to his water bottle and throws it in the net like it has some sort of disease. He won;t tell me what he says to his water bottle, but it is interesting to watch! haha. I wonder where Kamloop's Bitter Fan is today? Meh.

Beaner
12-04-2005, 05:05 PM
If you want to watch Tommy for one of his interesting superstitions, watch him when he first skates to his net at the start of each period. He skates up to the net, says something to his water bottle and throws it in the net like it has some sort of disease. He won;t tell me what he says to his water bottle, but it is interesting to watch! haha. I wonder where Kamloop's Bitter Fan is today? Meh.

Maybe he asks it if Tyson was drinking from it? :laugh:

scamperdog
12-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Your right did everything you said he would :thumb: