PDA

View Full Version : Spokane Game Fight Recaps

Tiger Trauma
12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I copied this from the other board...and made some changes

The Bendfield vs MCcue that was a gooder..even the spokane guy gave a small clap at the end to tell bendfield it was a good fight.....that was a hard one to call pretty even ...Both guys were throwing.I would of gave the edge to bendfield as he seemed to be doing more puching...but then Mccue got the takedown and the last punch...all in all i would say Even

Undershute vs Bowman
This was a clear win for Undershute...he threw a lot of knuckles and had Bowman down ducking by the end of the fight

Dorseet vs Mccue
I thought the linesman would break this one up..It started with some ruff stuff at the end of a whistle and they kept pushing and shoving....give the edge to mccue as he landed a couple face rub blows..and the takedown

Barker vs Lynch
This was pretty intense both guys looked like they hated each other...cant exactly remember the details but i gave the edge to barker

Stevens vs Mercer or lynch(I thought it was mercer)
I was busy watching the other fight but it looked like stevens had the edge in this one

Maxwell vs Mercer or lynch( I think it was lynch)

A lot of holding in this one....Ahhh so many fights cant remember the details..I think lynch had the edge

LifelongChiefsFan
12-05-2005, 01:26 AM
That's suprising with all those fights to see that Stoesz wasn't in one. Also suprising to see Bowman in a fight, I think that might have been his first. Nice to see the team show lots of heart though against maybe the best team in the dub. It's a shame that Chiefs fans won't be able to see Medicine Hat this year.

Tiger Trauma
12-05-2005, 02:08 PM
I wanted to see stoez in there too. I dont think i have seen him fight before. I believe thats the most fights the tigers have been involved with in a game so far this year. Kind of suprising since they only play each other once a year.