PDA

View Full Version : The Injury Thread

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-04-2005, 09:42 PM
When someone hears about any injuries post them in this thread, if you know more details about them(the Type of injury and how long the player is expected to be out for) post that info also,I'll start:

Joe Barnes- 2-4 weeks separated shoulder, sustained on Nov 15th Vs Calgary Hitmen

Ryan Menei- Day to Day (Could not find out what the injury is)

Adam Geric- Broken Collarbone,Sustained the injury in the first period of the Hurricanes/Blades game in Lethbridge. Unknown return date

Tidball
12-04-2005, 11:25 PM
When someone hears about any injuries that happen,perhaps they can tell us about them(the Type of injury and how long the player is expected to be out for),I'll start. Along with Joe Barnes and Ryan Menei,I heard this at the end of the game on the Hurricanes Vs Blades Radio Broadcast that Adam Geric has sustained a broken collar bone when he was battling along the boards I do not know how long he will be out for,but since Geric has a broken collar bone one can only imagine how long he will be out for( they did not give any other details so that is why i do not know how long he is out for) The good thing is that he is young and it is still a loss to the team, atleast another key player like Devin Setoguchi is not out of the lineup. Hopefully the Blades can aviod the injuries. It will be interesting to see who replaces Geric on on Tuesday in Cranbrook against Kootenay and also on Friday and Saturday against PA.

It will be Dustin Cameron if the Blades need to call someone up. Maybe Menei will be back on time though.

saskdevil
12-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Ryan Menei- Day to Day (Could not find out what the injury is)
I believe it was an ankle sprain...

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Joe Barnes- day to day with a separated shoulder,but he could be ready to play this weekend verses Prince Albert,and Moose Jaw (wow I though that he would miss more than 9 games,but if he does return that is good news)

Ryan Menei- Still day to day with an Ankle Sprain.

Adam Geric- Could be out for 2-3 months,as a Broken Collar Bone is a serious injury and will take time to properly heal.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Michael MacAngus sustained a broken thumb in the last game before Christmas Vs Calgary. He will be out indefinatly