PDA

View Full Version : Brotnov Status?

Beaner
12-05-2005, 03:54 PM
I see on the WHL site that last week he was listed as Day to day? Is there any chance that he may be back for the game vs. the Giants?

Should be an interesting game on Wednesday, as this will be the first time Rutherford will play against PG, since he cheap shot Brotnov back at the beginning of October.

Sput
12-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Levi is back on the ice. 8 pins/screws in his wrist later, but he is back. Brotnov was looking real good on a line with Tyrel and either Fuller or Rai. Being it was his wrist I understand from listening to comments after the last couple games that his over-all conditioning didn't suffer to much, but his timing is a bit off. I think its going to be an interesting game in the old Colosium.

Beaner
12-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Well thats good news for him, glad to hear he is back.

GF71
12-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Me thinks this one is going to be a rough one. It shoudl be an interesting one indeed. :eek:

Sput
12-06-2005, 06:20 PM
The one thing that amazes me, with this being a Mike Vandekamp team, is that there is no designated tough guy. All I heard about when he was first hired is he "likes goonery on the ice", and frankly I haven't seen it. Team toughness is one thing, but this is the first PG team in a looooong time that hasn't had that one designated fighter. Zimmer is capable, Fuller is more than willing (not to mention pretty successful for a middlewieght). For once I'd like to see a fighter that can also do his damage on the scoreboard. A guy like a Kassian or a Fistric that plays the game as well as he tosses 'em.

Beaner
12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Me thinks this one is going to be a rough one. It shoudl be an interesting one indeed. :eek:

Hmm. Im not to sure about that. I expect someone to be looking for Rutherford, may see him have to stand up for his actions.

However, we have already played PG twice since the hit, and it wasn't that bad. Personally,I think that PG is going to be more focused on getting the win. They have been in such a funk the last month and a half, that if they dont get it together, they could be out of the playoffs in a hurry considering how competitive the BC division is. Especially reading about the players only meeting they just held, leads me to believe this.

Might also just see Hayzer scratch Rutherford on Wednesday just to be safe, considering how many games David has been out with injuries. That would not surprise me in the least.