PDA

View Full Version : INSINC..Web hockey feeds

amisk
12-05-2005, 06:33 PM
I complained about the poor reception and coverage and got my money refunded on my card,its only $2.20 but I feel better. Here is the [email] kflett@insinc.com

rinkrat
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
I complained and got $3.22 for two games. Sunday vs Blazers and Saturday vs T birds.They said they were unaware of problems for the Saturday T Bird game????

Also,can you guys explain how to do this...

Please check to confirm that your Windows Media Player is properly configured for your Internet connection speed, and they have not reverted to a lower speed connection:
Open the "Tools" Menu item, Select "Options"
Click the "Performance" tab
Select "choose connection speed" and choose the appropriate connection speed

I can't find the "performance" tab!!! Is it done by clicking tools on a regular page or somewhere on Windows media player? Sorry if its a dumb question,I'm not the best computer guy!

langdak
12-05-2005, 07:30 PM
I complained and got $3.22 for two games. Sunday vs Blazers and Saturday vs T birds.They said they were unaware of problems for the Saturday T Bird game????

Also,can you guys explain how to do this...

Please check to confirm that your Windows Media Player is properly configured for your Internet connection speed, and they have not reverted to a lower speed connection:
Open the "Tools" Menu item, Select "Options"
Click the "Performance" tab
Select "choose connection speed" and choose the appropriate connection speed

I can't find the "performance" tab!!! Is it done by clicking tools on a regular page or somewhere on Windows media player? Sorry if its a dumb question,I'm not the best computer guy!

Do you have Media Player 9?

If not that could be why

rinkrat
12-05-2005, 08:14 PM
have windows media 10