PDA

View Full Version : rebel fans coming to seattle

original6
01-31-2005, 07:20 PM
on feb 18th...would like to see and meet you...i hope you enjoy your trip to seattle, but on this night come away with a loss.

if interested in hanging out..having a beer, talk whl, ect...email me

steveo

rdreb
01-31-2005, 10:53 PM
there is a bus with around 30 making the us swing, there will be a few more metting up wit us in portland and finishing the trip off

we shouldn't be to hard to find. We will the loud people there (lol)

:) :) :)

original6
02-01-2005, 07:28 PM
do you know where your seats are for the game?? enjoy our city.

steveo70

rdreb
02-01-2005, 08:40 PM
we haven't recived our ticket as of yet.

I'm sure if you wanted to find us we should be loud enough.

Shinyshoes
02-02-2005, 10:24 AM
do you know where your seats are for the game?? enjoy our city.

steveo70
I will Post the Seat Numbers when I receive the tickets, hopefully before the end of the week.

Tinner
02-02-2005, 12:33 PM
is the bus full?

Shinyshoes
02-03-2005, 09:37 AM
is the bus full?

Well, Depends on what your asking....

If you are asking just out of curiousity, we have 32 people on the bus, and up to as many as 42 people at the games with all the people meeting us at the games. Its a pretty good bunch of people going. :groovy:

If you are asking if you can get in on the trip, I am going to have to say no. If this was just a day trip like the ones to calgary on Feb 25 and march 11, I wouldnt have a problem, but since this is a mulitple day trip, getting all the hotels and stuff would be difficult. The hotels have already been booked and paid for, and the same goes for the tickets. For me to get an additional room and an additional ticket for each game, and only have 9 days before we leave would be difficult to do. I would love to have you on the trip, but there is just not enough time to get the stuff ordered. I was hoping to avoid this by having the advertising and the table at all the home games back in November/December, and Stressing that the Deposits had to be in by Jan 1 :( Come talk to me on Saturday at the game for your options. Sorry.

Tinner
02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I was entertaining the thought of going and have been trying to see if a second would go with me (double occupancy), but events have came up which ended those thoughts

Don't worry about it as it no longer is a viable plan. And yes, I should have jumped at this earlier................my loss. :(