PDA

View Full Version : [Split] Talk about Summer Trade for Slade.

patsdude114
11-07-2005, 11:57 PM
u forgot about the best trade of them all robinson for slade.......slade loves his on ice glory lol the best 1 of them all was his blocker job on dustin boyd off of the MJ warriors that was priceless boyd landed back in MJ after slade hit him with the blocker.....and what about the game against red deer last season slade got into 2 fights in the 2nd period alone.....slade has all the tools to be a good goalie in this league just doesnt have a head on his shoulders....cant wait till he comes to regina on NOV.15 he welcome back party wont be much of a party will be his last and final harrah in regina he'll probably get kicked out it would only be normal for the fans to see when he comes back

Beaner
11-08-2005, 01:32 AM
u forgot about the best trade of them all robinson for slade.......

Actually didn't forget - just a list of trades made during the season, didn't see the point in going back to all the off-season moves.

GF71
11-08-2005, 12:37 PM
I am really looking forward to seeing how LUke plays tonight...he tells me he is getting more ice time than he ever did with the Giants, and he said he really wants to stick it to Hay and Bonner. Red deer is struggling pretty bad, so despite Luke's best efforts, it might be a bit of a blow out.

GF71
11-08-2005, 12:38 PM
u forgot about the best trade of them all robinson for slade.......slade loves his on ice glory lol the best 1 of them all was his blocker job on dustin boyd off of the MJ warriors that was priceless boyd landed back in MJ after slade hit him with the blocker.....and what about the game against red deer last season slade got into 2 fights in the 2nd period alone.....slade has all the tools to be a good goalie in this league just doesnt have a head on his shoulders....cant wait till he comes to regina on NOV.15 he welcome back party wont be much of a party will be his last and final harrah in regina he'll probably get kicked out it would only be normal for the fans to see when he comes back

Dustin can't wait to go back and play in Regina and Moose Jaw. he tells me the people there will love him! AHAHAHA. He is expecting a chorus of boo's. He loves that! lol

Beaner
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
I am really looking forward to seeing how LUke plays tonight...he tells me he is getting more ice time than he ever did with the Giants, and he said he really wants to stick it to Hay and Bonner. Red deer is struggling pretty bad, so despite Luke's best efforts, it might be a bit of a blow out.

Yes, I'm also excited to see him play - the trade seems to have done wonders for him already, 3 fights, playing regular minutes, no points yet, but that may be more the team around him.

Maybe we will get a chance to see a Flatters/Egner Tilt? :laugh:

rinkrat
11-08-2005, 05:09 PM
A little off topic,but the news about Andy Schenn got me thinking...
That trade for Albers looks really good right now! :thumb:

rinkrat
11-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Didn't we pick up Schenn for Joe Logan? So essentially it was Logan for Albers?

Beaner
11-08-2005, 05:22 PM
A little off topic,but the news about Andy Schenn got me thinking...
That trade for Albers looks really good right now! :thumb:

I think there is no question that we "won" that trade, even without the injury to Schenn.

I can't remember how we picked up Schenn, but the Logan trade may have been it.

GF71
11-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Yes, they traded that plug Logan for Schenn. Unfortunatley Schenn was not a "team" player and caused some trouble in the room, which is why he was traded. Same reason he was traded out of Spokane. I personally had no issues with him...he was a pretty nice kid with a wicked sence of humour, but...I am in the minority...most of the guys has issues with him, cheifly JD Watt who as a rookie called him out more than once. Watt wears an A for a reason. My tangent is done. ;)