PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Blazers

Jovorock
12-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Big game coming Saturday night, the Rockets are on a winning streak and the Blazers have a new coach. Rockets lose Edler to Sweden and this will be Comeau and Dubnyk's last game for awhile.

What does everyone think of this big game? I won't be able to goto the game or even listen to it.

IamBatman
12-09-2005, 12:24 PM
The Rockets have been putting up some good numbers against good teams the last few outings. Maybe Kamloops won't start Dubnyk, so that he can't steal the show like he has done so many times.

The Blazers have had the Rockets number so far. I feel confident though that the Rockets should win this one. They are playing very well at home right now.

Squig
12-09-2005, 02:27 PM
The boys will make up for the last three - maybe hit double digits. Blazers will be a mess with their recent shakeup.

Tailgating starts at 5:30 ish

Go Rockets Go!!!

Jovorock
12-10-2005, 08:28 AM
The boys will make up for the last three - maybe hit double digits. Blazers will be a mess with their recent shakeup.

Tailgating starts at 5:30 ish

Go Rockets Go!!!
Man I would love to see double digits verses the Blazers. I can't believe I'm missing tailgating on a Saturday night verses the Blazers :burningma .

Anyone heard if Spurg is playing?

scamperdog
12-10-2005, 12:32 PM
This is a game the Rockets have probaly had marked on there calender, lets face it they have lots to prove tonight it has been along time since they have lost three straight to Kamloops, the key tonights game is Kamloops getting through the first ten minutes, I would expect the Rockets to come out on all cylinders if its still close after that then it should be one hell of a good game, looking forward to the game even if I am one of the few sitting there cheering for the right team! :groovy:

MJCO5
12-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Big Game tonight round 4 one the line Blazers with 3-0 record that has to hurt especially to the Blazers The Team is coming off a big last minute win to PG last night at home under reinstated head coach Dean Clark but as said before by scamperdog the key to beating the rockets is getting through the first 10 minutes looking forward to a good one tonight

Go Blazers Go

prospera
12-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Man I would love to see double digits verses the Blazers. I can't believe I'm missing tailgating on a Saturday night verses the Blazers :burningma .

Anyone heard if Spurg is playing?
l heard he will be out till january.

Jovorock
12-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Well I missed a good one, tick me off. I had a great time at my Christmas party, calling my brother for updates every time I could.

Shots 52-13 and Dubby getting second star says it all. I hope Devan can keep that level and higher and lead Canada to the gold.

Great to see Darzins get his first goal of the year and a assist also. We'll need him to take a bigger role with Comeau and Spurg out of the lineup.

I see by the boxscores that Jeff Truitt is the Rockets GM?

http://whl.ca/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1001375

DoubleDee
12-11-2005, 01:16 PM
I was at the game last night and I really do not understand this move.

Here you have a top goalie who is headed to Team Canada selection camp, who faces 46 shots on goal, who basically stands on his head to keep his team in it (lets face it - it could have easily been 8-0 without him) and Clark pulls him.

Why?

Way to shake this guys nerves and confidence before he has to showcase himself in front of Brent Sutter.

kevanie97
12-11-2005, 02:27 PM
DD i responded to your exact same post on Rockets Rukus, this was just a mercy pull from Dean, Devon was abandoned by his teammates and Dean wanted them to know they did more or less.

And who was the hot chick standing beside you during the pre-game skate with the Card jersey on?

Jovorock
12-12-2005, 08:57 AM
DD i responded to your exact same post on Rockets Rukus, this was just a mercy pull from Dean,
That was a good move by Clark, why get tired or get injured for the WJ's when the Blazers aren't helping him!

DoubleDee
12-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Any chance you know the name of the song the Hitmen play at the Saddledome when they hit the ice to start the game? They've played it for the last 2 seasons now. Thanks in advance! :)

Not exactly sure which song it is since I have been here in Kelowna now for 2 seasons but, I do know who I can ask. I will get back to you next week on it since the Junior Hockey Junkies crew are off on a road trip to Sask today for the weekend.

DoubleDee
12-16-2005, 09:56 AM
And who was the hot chick standing beside you during the pre-game skate with the Card jersey on?

lol - well, well, well. What's it worth to ya? ;)

DoubleDee
12-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Any chance you know the name of the song the Hitmen play at the Saddledome when they hit the ice to start the game? They've played it for the last 2 seasons now. Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry gr8freak - totally got busy and completly forgot about this and asking anyone.

If you go to the Junior Hockey Junkies message board I am sure someone can answer your question.

This is the site:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/236406/