Togo

Group H

Spain
Ukraine
Tunisia
Saudi Arabia

Triton
12-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Zzzzzzzzz..... soccer is so boring to watch..fun to play though.

Tinner
12-09-2005, 11:26 PM
watching soccer is like watching basketball, you only need to see the last minute to watch a 60 minute game.

rinkrat
12-10-2005, 12:57 AM
I watched Canada vs Guatemala and vs Costa Rica...Pretty exciting live actually,the fans are crazier than Silvertip fans!

LifelongChiefsFan
12-12-2005, 03:35 AM
I really am suprised that soccer isn't very popular in north america, aside from Mexico. I used to play soccer so I'm sure my opinion is slightly biased, but I think soccer is just as enjoyable to watch as hockey. Take a look anywhere else in the world and its the most popular sport, nothing else even comes close. What alot of people assume is playing soccer is really easy. In reality, it's really hard!! It takes alot of endurance and speed, and it's more physical of a game than you would think.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next world cup. I really enjoyed watching the US team come out of basically nowhere to get to the round of 8 last time around. Maybe they can get farther this time? At least I won't have to stay up till 2 or get up at 4 in the morning to watch it!!