PDA

View Full Version : trade talk untouchable blades

wango tango
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM
seems to be lots of talk in the paper, radio, tv about trade action. lot's of whispers around the concourse among the fans. is it smoke or is there some fire?

if you're in the gm's shoes who are your untouchables when talking trades. try and limit yourself to five players maximum because in reality in order to get something you have to give up something.

my untouchables. gillies. setoguchi. bahensky. haw.

Triton
12-09-2005, 03:48 PM
What have you heard?I heard something along the lines of Rabbit to Brandon for a D-man,but thats all rumours at this point.

wango tango
12-09-2005, 05:29 PM
What have you heard?I heard something along the lines of Rabbit to Brandon for a D-man,but thats all rumours at this point.

not to disappoint you Canadian Eh but nothing about a wheaties blades deal.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-09-2005, 06:40 PM
my untouchables are:Setoguchi,Barnes,Rabbit,Haw and McCrae

The Blades have one more 20 yr old spot open,I have not heard anything about another 20yr old being brought in,but I think if the Blades were going to bring in another 20 yr old,they would have done so already. Has anyone else heard anything about this situation? I do not even know when the three 20yr old deadline is. Does anyone think that the team will go out and get a 20yr old?

mat01800
12-10-2005, 02:00 PM
my untouchables are:Setoguchi,Barnes,Rabbit,Haw and McCrae

The Blades have one more 20 yr old spot open,I have not heard anything about another 20yr old being brought in,but I think if the Blades were going to bring in another 20 yr old,they would have done so already. Has anyone else heard anything about this situation? I do not even know when the three 20yr old deadline is. Does anyone think that the team will go out and get a 20yr old?

I woulnt mind seeing a 20 year old added during the next month or so with all of our players leaving for camps and other teams for different reasons. Specifically another 20 year old forward for this little bit.

Tidball
12-10-2005, 04:55 PM
My Untouchables : Gillies, Bader, Haw, Setoguchi, Bahensky, Armstrong.

Maybe Wacey for Barker straight up.

My Sellers: Rabbit, Barnes, McCrae.

Pepper Carrot
12-30-2005, 01:24 AM
are Haw and Tidball :burningma