PDA

View Full Version : Giants vs Everett Dec 9/05

rinkrat
12-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Who do you think will start in goal?

Beaner
12-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Slade for 2 reasons.

1) Don and Dustin had a long chat the other day after the PG game.

2) Its doubtful that Everett will run Slade as much as say Portland or Kelowna.

I expect Slade to get the start vs. Portland as well, and Tommy to go against Kelowna. Tommy played well against kelowna last time, and he also did well on game 3 last weekend.

GF71
12-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Tyson was told that he is going to get at least one game this weekend. Not sure which one though.

rinkrat
12-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Looks like Everett is still missing several players.Hamill,Dailey,Millhouse,Wheat,Hromas and Harty.They called up a 1990,Matt Ius...
Also,I just noticed Repik is leading the team in scoring. :thumb:

Beaner
12-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Tyson was told that he is going to get at least one game this weekend. Not sure which one though.

I read in the paper that Tyson was given a green light, but he wouldnt be getting a start this weekend.

LOL

Do we see all 3 goalies then this weekend?????

GF71
12-09-2005, 05:21 PM
LOL Who knows. *theme from the X-files* the truth is out there somewhere.

GF71
12-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Looks like Everett is still missing several players.Hamill,Dailey,Millhouse,Wheat,Hromas and Harty.They called up a 1990,Matt Ius...
Also,I just noticed Repik is leading the team in scoring. :thumb:

Repiks numbers are also better than Gilbert's in his rookie season. Everett is hurting, so we SHOULD win, but they smoked us the last two times that we played them, especially in Everett. They have a young goaltender that could get rattled if he sees a lot of rubber early. He has been pretty good in the games that I have seen him play in though. Lots of Everett fans come up, so it should be a fun atmosphere. :thumb: Welcome people of Everett! :wave:

Beaner
12-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Discipline will be the key tonight. Its said way to often but the Giants have been taking penalties in bunches the last 3 games, time to stay out of the box.

amisk
12-09-2005, 06:47 PM
I am going to bring a couple of Everett's bells and see if I can fake their fans into ringing their bells when the Giant's score...lol :laugh: :laugh:

Beaner
12-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Rofl good one Amisk. :clap: :laugh:

Beaner
12-10-2005, 01:14 AM

Don said in the postgame show Tyson was getting a start this weekend, must likely Portland. In fact he was thinking of just taking the "2 young guys" on the road and giving Dustin the trip off.