PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Lethbridge Hurricanes. Lets go Ice!!

fightstrap50
12-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Well last nights game was a bit of a bummer for the guys who lost to a team they probly should not have. It seemed to me while listening that the effort was there but the luck of bounces and loose pucks did not go our way. Like I said yesterday, they may take a team for granted on some nights due to the standings and we cant do that but every team is guilty of it from time to time. Red Deer's goalie played very well for a rookie tender and for the most part shut us down except for a couple posts and cross bars not to mention a couple goals within 17 seconds (thats a killer for any team :dead: ). Good effort though Ice keep it up.

Tonight the Ice will visit the Hurricanes barn for yet another meeting between these two clubs and I know they(ICE) can pull it off if they play a solid 60 minutes and keep the turnovers to a minimum. Dakers will probly get the start tonight after being replaced going into the second period after a run of bad luck against the Rebels in the first last night. For the most part he has been very solid for the Ice since returning and hey, you cant win them all so he only needs to saty focused on the job at hand and forget about last night. He will be just fine I'm sure.

The new guys(Kurceba, Billsten, and Flatt) are still holding their own and making us Ice fans very proud to have them all here. They are all great to watch as well as great additions to the line-up. Keep working hard guys and give it 100%. :thumb: Come out hard Ice, stick to the game plans and go for the win and 2 points. Keep up the good work guys, go for it!

GO ICE GO !!!

fightstrap50
12-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Ice lead the hurricanes 4-2 at the second intermission :thumb: . Way to work hard guys come out and give a solid 3rd period effort and go for the win. Woo Hoo!

GO ICE GO!!!

tender
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Well an unfortunate weekend for the boys loosing to Red Deer fri and some how letting things slip away against Lethbrige sat after having a 4 to 2 lead going into the third and giving up a short handed goal to give the Hurricanes a 5-4 win things just not meant to be for the Ice but hopefully it will turn around for them on tues when they face Seattle and then Spokane on sat if they can come out and play a full 60 mins of hockey and get some puck luck back and throw in alittle eye of the tiger :mad: and Im sure things will come back together GO Ice GO :groovy: