PDA

View Full Version : To T-Bird fans

3rebels
12-11-2005, 12:28 AM
I had a chance to chat with some fans, who made the trip to Alberta to watch the T-Birds in action, in Red Deer. It was very enjoyable and they were a pleasure to talk to. My wife and I are looking forward to making a trek to the West Coast to follow the Rebels and we are really looking forward to meeting more fans who are as genial as your fans. Great ambassadors for Seattle. Way to go. Sorry we were not the best of hosts and took 2 points and hopefully you will not hold that against us!! :clap: :thumb:

original6
12-11-2005, 01:55 PM
well we got you last year in our house...so good job last night...sounds like after the first period..it was all rebs....did our team lose it legs..any insight would be cool

steveo

3rebels
12-11-2005, 02:27 PM
No loss of legs that we could see. Just a hot goal-tender(Reimer) and a club that has a bit more experience (Cunning, Vesteeg, Hansen, Chapman, Sutter, Petkau,Berube) and wants to win. Really GOOD game. End to end, lots of good hits and both teams showed a lot of flair. Bounces seemed to go our way after the 1st period. Was truly fun to watch the level of hockey that we got so used to over the last 5 years. The Rebs are back.