PDA

View Full Version : Steven Later

Dwight Schrute
12-12-2005, 12:50 AM
after 13 games with the pensacola ice pilots later has 0 goals 4 assists and is -5 with 42 pims yup real allstar with a real bright future i wonder if he gets away with the crap he pulled last year or if some of the journeyman make him pay for it ????

Triton
12-12-2005, 09:46 AM
after 13 games with the pensacola ice pilots later has 0 goals 4 assists and is -5 with 42 pims yup real allstar with a real bright future i wonder if he gets away with the crap he pulled last year or if some of the journeyman make him pay for it ????

A.he's a rookie,playing as the 7th D-man,B.He's coming off a serious injury he sustained during training camp with the Marlies.And made the team but got demoted because of that injury.

Could you do better??

Dwight Schrute
12-12-2005, 01:29 PM
dont worry about this guy hes been posting crap everywhere i appoligize for raider fans and if i was the mod here i would erase it hes bitter about something ...or 12 years old.
posting crap everywhere ???? hmmm care to elaborate ????

Triton
12-12-2005, 02:54 PM
You got told Dannobram.Thanks Raiderfan17

Dwight Schrute
12-12-2005, 07:32 PM
its pretty obvious you came on here to stir the pot with the later post . theres no need for it
the later post i thought was funny,did i do it to stir the pot maybe a little but you would lose all respect for later if he turned and gobbed at you during a hockey game.last year i was sitting next to the wheatking bench during a raider home game and after later jumped in as a 3rd man on a fight and didnt even get a penalty then wound up being the one collecting the sticks and gloves and when he came back to the bench the crowd was boing him(me included) he then turned around and gobbed at me(he missed but still..). so good news its they put glass between the fans and the bench this year. but yeah maybe i do hold a grudge against him (wouldnt you???). i hope the echl is the highest league he will ever reach. anyhow thats my final word on the topic so take it for what you will

WHEATMAN
12-12-2005, 09:32 PM
feel the same way about kozak... no class at all

Dwight Schrute
12-12-2005, 11:13 PM
feel the same way about kozak... no class at all
i agree well put

WHEATMAN
12-13-2005, 09:48 AM
i hear ya, i am not a day fan at all. he really lacks in every area except fighting

WHEATMAN
12-13-2005, 03:14 PM
but i wouldnt see mccrimmon doing it unless hellyer was involved. Yeo has been the cornerstone of our defence and has been probably our best blueliner in my opinion anyways, but we do need some scoring and hellyer could help provide that plus he would be playing at home. But i wouldnt see us giving up yeo

Dwight Schrute
12-13-2005, 05:23 PM
you gotta put day in the same class as kozak .

i never thought id hear day kozak and later in the same sentance as class

Dwight Schrute
12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
i think yeo would whoop day. In p.a day has only fought twice and kozak beat him and day beat elder but not by much and elder only 17. i think brandon should send yeo home , that would be the nice thing to do.
it was ryan depape that fought him not elder

Dwight Schrute
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
but i wouldnt see mccrimmon doing it unless hellyer was involved. Yeo has been the cornerstone of our defence and has been probably our best blueliner in my opinion anyways, but we do need some scoring and hellyer could help provide that plus he would be playing at home. But i wouldnt see us giving up yeo

i think hellyer for yeo would be a good fair trade for both sides id do it

prospera
12-13-2005, 09:28 PM
dont worry about this guy hes been posting crap everywhere i appoligize for raider fans and if i was the mod here i would erase it hes bitter about something ...or 12 years old.
l don't think it's crap. we watched him play in kelowna last year and he deliberately took our goalie out. spends most of his time in the penatly box. WOULD NOT HAVE HIM ON MY TEAM

prospera
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
the later post i thought was funny,did i do it to stir the pot maybe a little but you would lose all respect for later if he turned and gobbed at you during a hockey game.last year i was sitting next to the wheatking bench during a raider home game and after later jumped in as a 3rd man on a fight and didnt even get a penalty then wound up being the one collecting the sticks and gloves and when he came back to the bench the crowd was boing him(me included) he then turned around and gobbed at me(he missed but still..). so good news its they put glass between the fans and the bench this year. but yeah maybe i do hold a grudge against him (wouldnt you???). i hope the echl is the highest league he will ever reach. anyhow thats my final word on the topic so take it for what you will
we watched him play last year in kelowna . what a goon. spends most of his time in the penalty box. he deliberatly took out our goalie. I WOULD NEVER WANT HIM ON OUR TEAM

Joe Hallenback
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
we watched him play last year in kelowna . what a goon. spends most of his time in the penalty box. he deliberatly took out our goalie. I WOULD NEVER WANT HIM ON OUR TEAM

Probably the most excitement all year that happened in that rink

Triton
12-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Later did alot of stupid things but you know what I would have him on my team.He sticks up for his teammates,he scores,quarterbacks a PP,he's on the PK,logs alot of ice time,and even when he had a slight shoulder separation he still gave it his all to win,as well as good entertainment value.The spitting incident I don't know,but Dannoabram,thats probably not the last person who will spit on you,and thats probably not the last person to run a Kelowna Rockets goalie either.I think your just mad Prospera cause the Rockets didn't even show up for the Mem.Cup,and you still to this day blame Later :laugh:.

Dwight Schrute
12-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Later did alot of stupid things but you know what I would have him on my team.He sticks up for his teammates,he scores,quarterbacks a PP,he's on the PK,logs alot of ice time,and even when he had a slight shoulder separation he still gave it his all to win,as well as good entertainment value.The spitting incident I don't know,but Dannoabram,thats probably not the last person who will spit on you,and thats probably not the last person to run a Kelowna Rockets goalie either.I think your just mad Prospera cause the Rockets didn't even show up for the Mem.Cup,and you still to this day blame Later :laugh:.

first and only time id ever been spit at buddy and no i did not deserve it , and why would you think anybody else would ever try to spit at me, why a guy would do that i dont know but if it happened to you ????? what would you say ??????

Tigerfan96
12-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Steve Latter has done some stupid things, like spitting on a fan thats pretty wild. But for on the ice im sorry was that not his job to be an antagonizer, i think he did a dam good job at it. He also was a good leader in the room and was a solid 2 way player, and wasnt afraid to muck it up :evil: