PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Thunderbirds visit the Rec-Plex. GO ICE!!

fightstrap50
12-13-2005, 06:43 PM
A cold Tuesday evening see's the T-Birds come to the Cranbrook Rec-Plex to play the always hard working Kootenay Ice.

The Ice are on a season high 3 game losing streak but a minor setback like that can be overcome with a big win on home ice in front of the luckiest fans in the league, ICE fans. Get back on the right track tonight Ice with a full 60 minute effort(not that it hasn't been there) with lots of pressure on the Seattle club.

Come out flying hard tonight Ice and make us proud to see you guys play the way we all know you guys can. Put them Birds on ice. :thumb:

GO ICE GO!!!

GF71
12-13-2005, 08:02 PM
GO BIRDS!!!!!!! :groovy: :wave:

Jimmypop316
12-13-2005, 09:19 PM
thats the best 5 spot I've seen for quite some time. Keep it up, we need to keep Seattle as close as possible :P

Chipper
12-14-2005, 11:32 AM
It was nice to get a 5 goal lead, but the 3 goal come back concerns me a bit. We need to get the killer instinct and not stop playing with a good lead. Look what happens when you stop attacking. I am glad there was not another period to play.

Spungy
12-14-2005, 07:31 PM
i agree Chipper, they are letting up the last couple of games... they kept up the intensity for a long time so far this season i hate to see them lose it and start giving up goals

tender
12-14-2005, 11:54 PM
Id have to agree as well the have had this problem before a bad habit for them to get into and theyve shown that their capable of not allowing their apponents to make come backs like that many a game so for some reason at this time their possibly lacking alittle confedence when leading and there going into a defencive shell holding the sticks alittle to tight instead of keeping things simple and getting the puck out of their end hopefully this doesnt last to long and the boys loosen up alittle and just play their game the way they know they can GO ICE GO Believe in yourselves like we believe in you !! :thumb: