PDA

View Full Version : Weird things you've won?

Triton
12-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Won anything?Anything weird?Anything out of the norm?Please tell more.I will post my very weird winning later.

TheBrass
12-14-2005, 01:17 PM
No stories of strange winnings for me, but my little sister won a really excellent home entertainment package at a Giants game last year. For any of you who might have been there, she was the one vamping it up as Cruella DeVil at center ice. :thumb:

HAF
12-14-2005, 08:31 PM
I won first place in a frog jumping contest when I was 5 yrs old. I still have the trophy. I went out and caught the bull frog and took him to the contest. I remember that we had to dip there head in warm water then cold water and put them on the line. Mine jumped the furthest!!!!

langdak
12-14-2005, 08:44 PM
I won a HUGE metal container of danish butter cookies about 5 or 6 christmas' ago

but i am not saying where i won them, i will save myself the embarassment :)

Triton
12-14-2005, 10:26 PM
I won a suitcase full of sex toys and videos in Amsterdam.

TheBrass
12-14-2005, 10:38 PM
I know where langdak got those cookies................hmmm, what's it worth to keep me quiet???? :evil:

langdak
12-14-2005, 10:55 PM
I know where langdak got those cookies................hmmm, what's it worth to keep me quiet???? :evil:

your just jealous cuz you cant have the tin they came in :D

LifelongChiefsFan
12-15-2005, 05:53 AM
I won a can of fart spray at hoopfest here about 6 years ago. I still have no idea how I was even entered in that drawing in the first place... :confused: :spineyes:

J23
12-15-2005, 10:35 PM
I won a suitcase full of sex toys and videos in Amsterdam.
Uhhhh, says pardon?! What a random thing to win... there's gotta be a strange story behind that somewhere! haha :skeptical

Kristi
12-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Uhhhh, says pardon?! What a random thing to win... there's gotta be a strange story behind that somewhere! haha :skeptical

I am glad you asked. I spent all day trying to figure out how to ask about that! I kinda wanted to know what happened to the prize!

Triton
12-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Well my men's master's soccer team and I went to Amsterdam and the Netherlands for a couple of tournaments.While we were in Amsterdam one night just taking in the sites,we stumbled across a festival of somesort.They had a ton of booths set up,displaying their products and they had various contests you could enter.So we all entered all of them including this one but I don't remember entering it which was funny.It was a booth of one of those whore houses(prostitution is legal there).So while we were just about to leave they were making the draws for some of them.My name was drawn,and they said I had won a suitcase..big deal :o .When I went up and recieved it,it felt heavier.First thing I thought was money :clap: .So we took it back to the hotel and I cracked it open and there it was full of sex toys and videos :skeptical .I still have them,but I threw Mr.Perfect away..LOL

SectionNDeserter
12-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Won anything?Anything weird?Anything out of the norm?Please tell more.I will post my very weird winning later.
About 5 years ago, I won the Jumbo Car Wash Dirtiest car in the parking lot award at the Rebel's game!

WHEATMAN
12-27-2005, 03:14 PM
About 5 years ago, I won the Jumbo Car Wash Dirtiest car in the parking lot award at the Rebel's game!

they have the same deal at wheat king games, a free car wash for the dirtiest car in the parking lot

Flathead
12-27-2005, 10:38 PM
I guy I work with got a 5lbs bag of the machined cut ends of Hot Rods. Nobody ate a single one, everyone thought that was pretty strange and who knows where they really came from. By far the worst and funniest thing recieved as a tip at our place of work, and everyones got something a little strange over the years.

Blades 4 Life!
01-07-2006, 10:37 PM
This one time i was o a school feild trip and i won a 1000 page book on a old indian chief. I fealt so stupid when i won it and i also threw it out