PDA

View Full Version : Ryan McDonald Rejoins Pats

nivek_wahs
12-14-2005, 04:39 PM
(From www.reginapats.com)
December 14, 2005

RYAN McDONALD REJOINS PATS

Regina SK ---- This afternoon the Regina Pats announced that seventeen-year-old forward Ryan McDonald has rejoined the team from the SJHL’s Melville Millionaires.

McDonald, a 5’11” 175lb product of Prince Albert played with the Pats last season as a sixteen-year-old, and was a member of Team West, who captured gold at the World U-17 Hockey Challenge last year in Lethbridge, AB.

This season with the Millionaires, McDonald scored 7 goals and 11 assists, while adding 28 penalty minutes in 23 games.

McDonald will wear jersey #21 and is expected to return to the Pats line-up this weekend, when they host Moose Jaw & Prince Albert in back-to-back games at Brandt Centre, beginning on Friday.

-----
This will put the end to the rumour that Ryan was realeased. I say welcome back to Regina Ryan.

Dwight Schrute
12-14-2005, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=nivek_wahs](From www.reginapats.com)
December 14, 2005

RYAN McDONALD REJOINS PATS

Regina SK ---- This afternoon the Regina Pats announced that seventeen-year-old forward Ryan McDonald has rejoined the team from the SJHL’s Melville Millionaires.

McDonald, a 5’11” 175lb product of Prince Albert played with the Pats last season as a sixteen-year-old, and was a member of Team West, who captured gold at the World U-17 Hockey Challenge last year in Lethbridge, AB.

This season with the Millionaires, McDonald scored 7 goals and 11 assists, while adding 28 penalty minutes in 23 games.

McDonald will wear jersey #21 and is expected to return to the Pats line-up this weekend, when they host Moose Jaw & Prince Albert in back-to-back games at Brandt Centre, beginning on Friday.

-----
This will put the end to the rumour that Ryan was realeased. I say welcome back to Regina Ryan.
will he be a big addition?
will he go back after the wjc ?

Pats11
12-14-2005, 10:50 PM
will he be a big addition?

Not really. He'll be in and out of the lineup even with the missing players.

will he go back after the wjc ?

He may stick around as an extra body untill Tolpeko returns from injury but I don't see him taking a spot away from anyone other than maybe McDonald(the other one), Ermel is still ahead of him as well. He may just be up to get in a couple games to improve his possible trade potential.

nivek_wahs
12-15-2005, 05:58 AM
I think he will given every opportunity to play and get ice time. During the pre-season playing with Duval and Bernhardt he looked really good, even though it was rumoured he came to camp out of shape. I hope he gets a chance to play and maybe produce, even if its to improve his trade status with other clubs.

Kevin