View Full Version : Ex Rebels

Tinner
12-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Shaden Moore was put on the 60 day injury list by the Hurricanes
Cam Lilley was dropped from the Hitmans list
Sean Ringrose has been dropped from the Rebels list

frontrow fan
12-15-2005, 11:00 AM
It really is not surprising that Ringrose was dropped...I think he burned some possible valuable bridges with that little stunt!!
As far as Lilley is concerned, I think he could be a Heck of a hockey player, if he didn't have such a crappy attitude!
Man, Shaden's having a tuff year eh?? that sucks!
And speaking of Alumni....Carsen Germyn is leading the Omaha Knights with (at last check) 14 goals, (team leading) and Stuart Kerr scored his first pro goal the other nite for Reading (ECHL) Shay Stephensen is also playing in Reading and doing really well too!!!

Nature Boy
12-15-2005, 02:48 PM
It really is not surprising that Ringrose was dropped...I think he burned some possible valuable bridges with that little stunt!!
As far as Lilley is concerned, I think he could be a Heck of a hockey player, if he didn't have such a crappy attitude!
And speaking of Alumni....Carsen Germyn is leading the Omaha Knights with (at last check) 14 goals, (team leading) and Stuart Kerr scored his first pro goal the other nite for Reading (ECHL) Shay Stephensen is also playing in Reading and doing really well too!!!
That is true Germyn is leadin the team in scoring with 23 points. Another former Rebel Justin Taylor has 11 points for the Omaha Knights. Chris Neiszner has six points for the Las Vegas Wranglers. Mike McBain has three points also for the Las Vegas Wranglers where he is playing with his brother Jason. Marc Magliarditi has ten wins for the Wranglers.

playa
12-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Unfortunately, Ward was sent down to the minors from Carolina today. He was replaced by Kevin Nastiuk of all people (okay, I know he's a great goalie also but a darn Tigers alumnus...). Ward's GAA was gettin pretty high....too bad

WHL Rules
12-16-2005, 12:28 AM
Unfortunately, Ward was sent down to the minors from Carolina today. He was replaced by Kevin Nastiuk of all people (okay, I know he's a great goalie also but a darn Tigers alumnus...). Ward's GAA was gettin pretty high....too bad

To ease your mind a little :thumb:

Ward was only sent to Lowell to get some playing time over the weekend (3 games in 3 nights). He'll be back in Carolina by Tuesday barring injury.

Oh and Nasty is only there as a backup and to give 'em somebody to shoot at in practice. He's not ready for the AHL, much less the NHL.

Dwight Schrute
12-16-2005, 10:51 AM

what was the little stunt ringrose pulled ????

frontrow fan
12-16-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm just going by what was posted here a few days ago, but someone said he "used the Rebels to get out of Sherwood Park...when he quit playing for the Crusaders, then had his rights traded by them to the Drayton Valley Thunder, he left the Rebels, and went to DV...

3rebels
12-16-2005, 11:00 PM
An update - Cars has 24pts. Scored another goal tonite, I think we were using him in the wrong role. Better scorer, but he is so "Esa Tikkonen" esh !!! :D
:groovy: