PDA

View Full Version : Annoying...

LifelongChiefsFan
12-15-2005, 05:55 AM
I wanna gloat about the Chiefs' 8-1 thrashing over Portland last Sunday, but there's no Hawks fans here!!! :clown:

Sput
12-15-2005, 06:20 AM
Just the same as I'd like to gloat about the 6-1 beating they got by the Cougars wed. night.....but still no Hawks fans around. :skeptical

Jimmypop316
12-15-2005, 03:06 PM
One of their players on Sunday got a puck in the face and lost 3-4 teeth. Ouch! I don't even think they dressed the full amount of players either that night, their bench was quite empty at the end of the game

Stay-Puft
12-15-2005, 03:21 PM
I heard the shot was from former American Mike McDonald that we just traded to Portland a couple of weeks ago. I remember seeing one of our 16-year olds get a puck in the chops earlier this year. Hurt just watching it. I hope he's alright.

Jimmypop316
12-15-2005, 05:35 PM
I heard the shot was from former American Mike McDonald that we just traded to Portland a couple of weeks ago. I remember seeing one of our 16-year olds get a puck in the chops earlier this year. Hurt just watching it. I hope he's alright.

Yea i was laughing at the whole incident, it was on the PK, and the Portland guy winds up and pops a shot and one of our player blocks it and instantly falls to the ice, puck pops right back to him and he takes another shot and nails the Portland guy in the teeth.

As for the TC guy during preseason, didnt he lose quite a bit of teeth?

Stay-Puft
12-16-2005, 09:38 AM
As for the TC guy during preseason, didnt he lose quite a bit of teeth?
My understanding is that he had 4 root canals to save his teeth.