PDA

View Full Version : Pats defeat Warriors

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I listened to the game on the radio(because the Blades did not play tonight but do tommorow) and the Pats played a good game,the Pats took advantage of the powerplay oppertunities they were given, and scoring 3 goals on the Powerplay. David Reekie recorded a shutout and also was named the 1st star of the game becuse of his performance. I thought the Pats played exstreamly well despite not having both the services Petr Kalus and Denis Tolpeko. The final score was 5-0

Fight Guy
12-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Yep...the Pats proved they can play without them both...but the same cant be said for Moose Jaw and the loss of Boyd and Brouwer. Brouwer took a checking from behind major that ended with Fuder having a bloody nose and mouth. This was a very exciting game. Much bette than thegame against Medicine Hat...and that was a good game.

Warrior Fan
12-16-2005, 10:54 PM
The game was a sleeper. Brouwer, Grundling, Boyd, Fecho, Svennson to be exact missing after the 3 minute mark of the game.

You take out Kalus, Topelko, Robinson, Pyet and Duval and see if the game is still that way. Come on now.

How many PP's did you guys actually need to win that game.

Brouwer should have had a 2 minute boarding call and that is it.

Will say this though. Jones has to start passing the puck into the zone and working his way into scroring positions. McArdle has to start shooting the puck. ON the PP get the puck drive to the slot and let that deadly wrister go. I would drop Jones off the second line until he learns to use his linemates again. Young had better get tough here. Zetariuk is looking like a big panzy out their. I have seen better fight in 14 year olds. Get tough a bit and fight.

nivek_wahs
12-17-2005, 08:00 AM
How many PP's did you guys actually need to win that game.

How many Power Plays?

Please check your facts...

Moose Jaw: 0 for 11

Regina: 3 for 10

Kevin

patsdude114
12-17-2005, 09:42 AM
------------------EDITED-------------.......MJ Warriors need to learn to play as a team for starters they rely to much on Boyd,Brower without them u see what kinda team they do have.......

MJ D-fence isnt good to begin with u take out Grundling and Fecho there D even gets worse they have no depth on the D at all..... and u got a 18 yr old starter and wasting a 20 yr old spot for a back-up goalie....... 1 thing i cant argue with tho is MJ does have a high octane offence but without Boyd, Brouwer (especially Boyd) Mj has problems creating anything

Mj has been struggling alot as of late and until Boyd returns i dont see nothing changing anytime soon...

As for the pats we picked up right where we left off against Medicine Hat these past 2 games have been the best games pats fans have seen in 3 yrs as complete efforts..........play as a team and good things happen.....

GO PATS GO

Warrior Fan
12-17-2005, 11:25 AM
We aren't that powerful on D. We were missing Fecho, Grundling, Boyd, Svennson and then Brouwer to boot. We scored 2 beauties in that game early on. Zetariuk had one hell of a one time that found nothing but mesh. Good game though. The Pats did play well and worked hard.
YOu are right we have to play as a team and not rely on individual talent. JOnes has to start working harder and stop blaming eveyrone else for the loses.

patsdude114
12-17-2005, 11:27 AM
reekie gave jones a nice slash on the back of the leg in the 2nd....reekie knew what he was doing schria was standing right beside reekie when he slashed jones so reekie was protected lol jones is a pest tho not sure what his attitude is with his teammates but he is a good player has a good shot and speed

Fight Guy
12-17-2005, 01:25 PM
You take out Kalus, Topelko, Robinson, Pyet and Duval and see if the game is still that way. Come on now.

Brouwer should have had a 2 minute boarding call and that is it.

I honestly dont think the Pats would have as much trouble as the Warriors if they had them out of the line-up. The Pats have depth this year and would still be a decent team after losses of key players.

And 2 minutes for boaring? Fuder showed his face to the ref right after the hit, and his nose and mouth were covered in blood. He deserved what he got.

Warrior Fan
12-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Guess what 2 minute penalty. Thats all. The check was way worse than last nights game.

patsdude114
12-18-2005, 11:19 AM
brouwer gets everything he deserves...hope he gets suspended for bumping the linesmen after he got tossed the tape went into the league office and is expected to be reviewed on monda......would be GREAT to see him get suspended for at least 3 to 5 games the Warriors would be lost without Boyd and Brouwer for 3 to 5 games...just like they were on friday night