PDA

View Full Version : WHL Live Stream/ Insinc

Big Daddy
12-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Wow, I'm having a run of bad luck with the stream. The last 7 or 8 games that the Giants have played have either been of poor quality or not available. Meanwhile, on the same nights as the problems with Giants game I can view any other games on the schedule with no problems, so I know it is not my setup. Anyone else out there having problems?

ihlemic10
12-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I have the problem of not wanting to pay for a inferior product. I like watching the Tips play but right now its not worth the money with how livestream is working out. For a free feed where money was not being thrown into, it was fine. But since money is going into now, I would expect the quality to go up. I have watched one game this year and was not impressed, and hearing others I know complain does not help.

langdak
12-17-2005, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I have the problem of not wanting to pay for a inferior product. I like watching the Tips play but right now its not worth the money with how livestream is working out. For a free feed where money was not being thrown into, it was fine. But since money is going into now, I would expect the quality to go up. I have watched one game this year and was not impressed, and hearing others I know complain does not help.

Thats weird that complaining hasnt helped

I have complained twice, both times i was refunded, and the other time i had a problem they emailed me and told me i was getting a refund

Unless your talking about complaining about quality cuz i dont think that is ever gonna help

Beaner
12-17-2005, 02:03 AM
Wow, I'm having a run of bad luck with the stream. The last 7 or 8 games that the Giants have played have either been of poor quality or not available. Meanwhile, on the same nights as the problems with Giants game I can view any other games on the schedule with no problems, so I know it is not my setup. Anyone else out there having problems?

Unfortunatley I think a lot of the problems are happening at the Venues, not with Insinc. The people runnign the Feeds at the Venues need to pull their heads out fo their butts, and figure out how to plug things in.

Maybe the league needs to start fining teams that dont get their feeds up for games.

rinkrat
12-17-2005, 02:10 AM
I'm relieved to see you didn't blame it on me,Beaner! ;)

LifelongChiefsFan
12-17-2005, 05:10 AM
I ordered my first game tonight as I wasn't able to make it to the game, and I thought it was a complete waste of money. The feed was fine, but the quality was absolutely terrible. Unless they improve big time (like the quality that comcast has for showing NHL games), I won't be paying to watch another game that's for sure.

Jimmypop316
12-17-2005, 07:34 AM
I ordered my first game tonight as I wasn't able to make it to the game, and I thought it was a complete waste of money. The feed was fine, but the quality was absolutely terrible. Unless they improve big time (like the quality that comcast has for showing NHL games), I won't be paying to watch another game that's for sure.

Yea I think Comcast spoils everyone with their streaming video, if anyone has Comcast, check out their streams of NHL games they are absolutely amazing.

I like the streams, its good to see the game instead of listening to it and seeing the goals and everything good. I just hope they have plans for increasing the quality in the future.

SectionNDeserter
12-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Yea I think Comcast spoils everyone with their streaming video, if anyone has Comcast, check out their streams of NHL games they are absolutely amazing.

I like the streams, its good to see the game instead of listening to it and seeing the goals and everything good. I just hope they have plans for increasing the quality in the future.

Are the comcast streams $6 too? If so, Insinc should probably take a look at Comcast's business model. :)

Jimmypop316
12-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Are the comcast streams $6 too? If so, Insinc should probably take a look at Comcast's business model. :)

They are free to their subscribers. I think thats the only way to watch em