PDA

View Full Version : Ice vs Chiefs

tender
12-16-2005, 11:35 PM
The Ice face the Chiefs in the last game before the Christmas break I hope the boys minds will be on hockey and not turkey an eggnog I think it gets tough this time of the year for the boys thinking about going home to family and friends and for just a short visit then its all over and time to get back to work but at any rate theyll need to be conentrating on their game to keep ahead of the pack every team in the division is playing Sat night the points will be important so the best of luck to the Ice and I hope a safe trip for all the boys who will be heading home for Christmas and back and a Merry Christmas to everyone who visits this site . GO Ice GO !!! :thumb:

fightstrap50
12-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Good post Tender, I think the guys all know that it's only one more game before the break for Christmas and want to end on a positive note. I hope alot of people come out tonight to see the last game untill new years against the Pats. We're lucky to have such great hockey here so lets pack the Plex everyone. I like it when it's loud in there so come see the guys off for the break tonight everyone. Lets go ICE!! :thumb:

I havent really followed the Cheifs much this year so I'm kind of unfamilliar with their game play and style, but the Ice only have bring a good solid effort through 60 minutes and work hard in their own game plan to be succesfull as they have been doing very well at winning on home ice. It will be an exciting game to be at as Spokane and the Ice have had a good rivalry starting the last few years. Bring it to them Cheifs Ice and go hard out there, Woo Hoo!!

Merry Christmas to everyone and enjoy the hollidays.

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
12-20-2005, 12:30 PM
I missed the game. too many Christmas parties :spineyes: It sounded like the Chiefs came to play and gave us a run for our money. It is nice to go into the Christmas break in first place. It will be a tough race to the end of the season with the Giants and Rockets on out tail with games in hand. Although they will have to win those games to catch us. I hope that the boys have a restfull holiday and come back with the eye of the tiger and carry their momentum through the second half and into the playoffs