PDA

View Full Version : vs the hitmen ???

Dwight Schrute
12-17-2005, 12:12 AM
did anyone else notice how bad the ice was ???? the snow was melting on it the puck kept stickin. also how about the linesman tieing up byers and letting deines swing away at him. nice sh goal by erickson though

Triton
12-17-2005, 01:17 AM
After the first it looked like the ice hadn't even been skated on.What was the deal with that?Byers had taken 3 barehanded swings at Deines's helmet before Deines connected with 1 at the end which caught Byers square on the chops.I sit right behind the Raider bench so I got a clear view.It was nice meeting the folks from the junior hockey junkies tonight.What great fans they are.I thought they would have been louder then what they were.

FELIX17
12-17-2005, 09:57 AM
I spoke to a guy after the game and he said he was called in at 6 am Friday morning because the system wasn't working. He said it wasn't until half way through the first period before it was corrected. Apparently, a guy from Edmonton is coming in to look at the problem. They should have just postponed the game. Once again Archibald let in a couple of soft goals.

Sabes
12-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Yeah Archie let in a couple softies again. The 1st one he had no chance on since it hit both defencemen's skates and changed direction twice to go in. Byers threw 2 punches over-top the linesman first before Deines threw his one. Erickson's goal was nice and it was nice to see Dowhay pot one at home. Also Hewson did pretty well against Reich since he is the only one that threw anything. And yeah the ice sucked.

Dwight Schrute
12-17-2005, 04:48 PM
yeah i didnt see the beginning of the byers deines tilt
all i saw was the linesman tying up byers
the line of elder hewson and dowhay has been really good lately !! hope they keep it up