PDA

View Full Version : Another wasted opportunity

LifelongChiefsFan
12-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Chiefs had another chance to creep up in the standings and yet again, failed to do so. That seems to be the only thing they've been consistently good at the last 4 years. I don't get why the team falls into a black hole every time they play Everett. The tips aren't that much better than the Chiefs are. Wish I had an answer to that question. Oh well, maybe the Chiefs can sneak out of Kootenay with a win, heck even a point would work, I don't even remember the last time they came out of Cranbrook with a win.

Jimmypop316
12-17-2005, 07:32 AM
That game was over within 6 minutes. Once Everett hit that trap I got my pillow ready. I realize Stehr has been hot and everything, but Watt always performs amazing against Everett, take a look at what he did once they switched him out.

Once again they find themselves one game below 500, lets see if they can bring it back to .500 tonight. Hopefully they can figure out if they want to take it above the 500 mark or just sink, we need to get something started.. and to keep it going (that seems to be the problem).