PDA

View Full Version : Colin Stone Returning

Scout
12-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Bronco forward Colin Stone, who had a career ending concussion two years ago in the play-offs against The Medicine Hat Tigers, will be returning to The Bronco's in the new year but not as a player. Bronco coach and G.M. Dean Chynoweth who's pro career also ended after to many concussions is bringing Colin back. Dean says he knows how hard it is to not be able to play the game you love. Colin will return to help anywhere he can with the club whether it be with the coaches or in the dressing room. Welcome back Colin.

Also for those who may have noticed three guys behind the bench the last home game may have recognized the third coach. Former Bronco player and enforcer Andrew Milne has returned to the club to fill in until Ass't Coach Dave Hunchak returns from the World Juniors. Also welcome back Andy.

Scout

Flathead
12-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Great to have both guys back. Andy Milne has helped coach before, and was a fan favorite in his playing days. Colin Stone, should be able to motivate and get the boys going, when they're not playing up to potential. Best of luck guys.

Broncs in RD
12-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Having Stone back will help get the boys to play to their potential I only wish we as fans could of seen him grow as a player. For every door that closes one opens and maybe this is his calling.
Bringing Milne back is a great move one of my all time fav players. Remember his last game when he grabbed the goaltenders water bottle loved it. I thought he should have been an assistant here from the day his career was over. Played 100% everynight and knew his role, he got our team going when we needed it. As a coach I can see him doing the same, we have a young team with alot of potential and the right tweeking might bring this team to a new level.

Toswammi
12-18-2005, 12:21 PM
That is pretty sweet. We all know that Stoner loves hockey, but with the concusion he hasn't truelly been able to enjoy it so helping out with the team is fantastic. Maybe another Milne, player turned coach by 20? As for Andy, loved his style of the ice, and i've got a tonne of respect for the guy. He is a welcome addition behind the bench anytime as far as i am concerned.