PDA

View Full Version : Any of the new call ups...

Trav
12-17-2005, 02:36 PM
expected to stay the rest of the year? Like Tassonne?

Beaner
12-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Just watching the guys last night in Vancouver, they are a very quick, speedy group. Liked to hit early but definatley ran out of gas in the third and couldn't keep up the intensity they played with in the 1st 2 periods.

A lot of potential there, I would say you have a good group of prospects in those call-ups, and once they learn the Team systems, and get a little less ice time, you should have a very good team.

Sorry I cant be any more specific on the new guys, but since we only see SC once a year it was hard to keep track of the new guys, considering there were so many of them.

MidgetAAA
12-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Tassone and gervais are back with there midget team in alberta

dubfan
12-19-2005, 04:03 PM
The 15 year olds like Gervais and Wudrick can only play 5 games until their respective seasons in midget are finished. If there are still injuries during the Xmas season and the young players are available you might be able to see during the four game home stretch during the school Xmas break. By all reports and from listening to Jon on the broadcasts it sounds like the young guys did well on the road trip.

2,5,andagame
12-19-2005, 04:52 PM
I think I read in the Prairie Post that Wudrick will stay up for a couple games after X-mas. He only played 2 on the trip, so is elligible for 3 more, and only has to go back to Notre Dame. The AAA schedule takes a break till Jan. 7 and the hounds won't make the Mac's, so it should be a good chance to see him.