PDA

View Full Version : Blades hockey cards are out again

RoundHouse
12-20-2005, 04:04 AM
Not sure if they have been for awhile? I just noticed tonight at the Mac's store downtown they had 2 cards out..Seto,Rabbit.
Are there a few places other than Mac's stores were you can get them..i swear i saw some at Shaw cable last year?
Anyway if any of you know were and who are at different stores..please add to this thread..im not a card guy myself but a few of the guys i trade fight dvds with are,and they have asked me to look out for Tidball cards so any help would be great...
thanks

Billy Blade
12-20-2005, 10:07 PM
AJW Sports Cards in Confederation Mall had them available in the full sets 1 and 2 last year for free. They will likely get them again this year.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-27-2005, 06:38 PM
I have the entire set of last season's players and I have 12 cards of this years set,so far I have: Dane Crowley,Brad Cole,Ryan Funk,Justin McCrae,Devin Setoguchi,Brandon Tidball,Colton Gilles,Wacey Rabbit,Brett Ward,Todd Panchyson,Anton Khudobin and Kevin Armstrong.

I got these cards as a christmas presents along with other Blades Merchandise. So obviously I did not go to any of the stores that carry these cards.

I know that the cards are available at:Mac's Conveince Stores,SGI, and McDonalds. On the back of every card is 4 logos of where I would think the cards are also available, they could also be available at Hot 93 FM and the Saskatoon Police Station.

RoundHouse
12-31-2005, 03:10 AM
thanks for the replies..i found the Tidball card..its at the same Macs store downtown..i went in a few nights after my post and it was there. So i got what i wanted...thanks guys.