PDA

View Full Version : Cody Gross and Cody Vann

FELIX17
12-20-2005, 09:36 AM
I noticed that F Cody Gross and D Cody Vann have been added to the Raider's roster. I would assume they will be replacing the guys away for World Junior's and under 17's. Does anyone have any stats on these two up to this point? Any chance of them sticking around? I know Cody Vann was close to making the team at the start of the year. When will we get a chance to see Trach?

Triton
12-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Both Vann and Gross play with Manitoba Midget Winnipeg Thrashers.Vann,in 21 games played has 1 goal and 10 assists along with 80 PIM.Gross in 21 games played has 15 goals and 19 assists and 18 PIM.I don't think they will stick around,but will be used as replacements to fill voids left by Palazzo,Chipchura,Aki and any injuries that may come about.They will have a great opportunity next season to find themselves full time players.Also Gross is among the league leaders in PTS in Midget AAA in Manitoba.Another Raider prospect Bryce Lamb is also among the league leaders.Nathan Green a prospect of the Wheatkings leads the league in scoring with 64 PTS.

Dwight Schrute
12-20-2005, 02:29 PM
well here is the link for it . http://www.raiderhockey.com/pages/articles/2005-2006/dec/dec20_roster_pr.php . so i missed all of the preseason but i have seen trach's #'s but how good is he really? i wanna see him play i had heard he was 6 feet tall but well over 200 lbs already. what type of player is that kid ? hopefully these kids that they brought up will bring some energy and show some spark, and have themselves a real good showing.

FELIX17
12-20-2005, 03:28 PM
In preseason, Trach was one of their best players. I agree, he's more of a goal scorer than Chipper, but he still has excellent playmaking abilties and vision. He will be a star one day.