SPO - Howarth (11) (Gladue, Zimmerman) 8:52

Power-Play Opportunities:

Kamloops: 1-5
Spokane: 0-4

3 Stars:

1. KAM - Devan Dubnyk (36 Saves)
2. SPO - Gary Gladue (1 Goal, 1 Assist)
3. KAM - Kris Hogg (1 Goal, 1 Assist)

Kassian picks up a fight and a goal. What can't he do? :] Dubnyk looked sharp, which is great to see. Hope he can keep it up. Kris Hogg, Aaron Richards and Bryan Kauk especially played well tonight. Don't think Hogg deserved a 3 Star selection. Then again, I don't think he ever does. Wasn't exactly the prettiest win, but I'm satisfied. Third periods kill the Blazers, it'll eventually bite them in the ass.

inthebox4five
02-01-2005, 11:51 PM
I think he'd really do well for the team. He played well on PK in Vancouver from what I hear. Give the guy more ice- he looks good out there.

Kassian
02-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah Kassian played on the PK for Vancouver. Did a good job too. He was a great pick up for you guys. The Giants will regret the trade in the end (they probably already do).

Jew Panda
02-02-2005, 12:41 AM
How has Cam Cunning been for the Giants? Statistically it seems he's not in his own little world, but not great either. Granted, he's on a team full of talent. I missed the Giants game that was here last, what line does Cunning play on and with who? How was the fans' reaction when he stepped on the ice in a Giants uniform for the first time at home?

Beaner
02-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Cam has been allright for the Giants, his best game at home thus far has been by far the other Night vs. Kelowna. Hopefully he can keep up that intensity.

He has been playing on the 1st Line with Courchaine and Robinson, but I have a feeling he is going to be moved to Brule's line, and Grant is going to go back top the to line. They tried this the other day vs. Kelowna, the general feeling in my section was it looked like a good fit.

Reaction when he came to town was mixed. Not his fault, but a LOT of people were not too happy to see Kassian traded. He would have to do an awful lot to win the hearts of the fans in Vancouver, pretty hard to replace a player like Kassian.

Brad
02-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Got a recap of his scrap with Stoesz?

Kassian
02-02-2005, 04:09 AM
Got a recap of his scrap with Stoesz?

Great avatar!!! ****ing classic! :D

Sammy
02-02-2005, 11:18 PM
kassian won with the left hand...i also hope Kassian gets some consideration for penalty kill time...Blazers are ranked 20th...Kassian had looked pretty good with Giants...

Jovorock
02-03-2005, 06:50 AM
Yeah Kassian played on the PK for Vancouver. Did a good job too. He was a great pick up for you guys. The Giants will regret the trade in the end (they probably already do).
Years ago in Kelowna Scott Parker did great on the PP, he stuck his body in front of the opposite goalie and no one could move him.

Bullwinkle
02-04-2005, 08:57 AM
kassian won with the left hand...i also hope Kassian gets some consideration for penalty kill time...Blazers are ranked 20th...Kassian had looked pretty good with Giants...

Hey Bud, you should pick a new avatar, this one is already taken!