PDA

View Full Version : Spokane Prospect

MidgetAAA
12-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Spokane prospect Chris Langkow is now leading the Alberta Midget AAA Hockey League In scoring. In 24 games he has 21Goals which leads the league and 15assists for 36points tops in the league.Chris will be taking part in the annual Mac's Midget Tourny in calgary form Dec26 to Jan1 with his team form Fort Saskatchewan. Chris is the cousin of Calgary Flame player Daymond Langkow who played for Tri-City.In a recent interview Daymond said that chris has more talent at 16 then he did at that age.A sign of things to come who knows but one thing is forsure the Chiefs have a very good Prospect in the system.

Jimmypop316
12-26-2005, 04:30 AM
I was always wondering if there was any relation. Its good to know that when they bring him up after the midget season is over he will be able to contribute.

Thanks for the info!

rezstyle
01-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Spokane prospect Chris Langkow is now leading the Alberta Midget AAA Hockey League In scoring. In 24 games he has 21Goals which leads the league and 15assists for 36points tops in the league.Chris will be taking part in the annual Mac's Midget Tourny in calgary form Dec26 to Jan1 with his team form Fort Saskatchewan. Chris is the cousin of Calgary Flame player Daymond Langkow who played for Tri-City.In a recent interview Daymond said that chris has more talent at 16 then he did at that age.A sign of things to come who knows but one thing is forsure the Chiefs have a very good Prospect in the system.

Where are you going to find information on prospects? I'm not 100% familiar with the Chief's website, but I don't really recall seeing anything about it.

MidgetAAA
01-06-2006, 12:36 AM
Chris has been called up this weekend and will play 3 games with the chiefs.