PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Calgary Hitmen. Go hard ICE!!

fightstrap50
12-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Finaly, a game back in the Rec-Plex tonight as the Ice take on the visiting Hitmen. It seems like forever since our last game here so I'm raring to go already. I hope all the guys had an excellent holliday and enjoyed their time with their families and hope they are all ready to go again after all thet turkey dinners. It's been a real treat this season so far for us Ice fans as they have won 16 games and only lost one in regulation time and one in a shoot out. And you wonder why I say we are so lucky to have such a hard working team here. Go get'em Ice!!

The Ice will be without two rookies in the line up tonight with Sylvester and Negrin playing for team pacific in the U-17 tourny and Calgary will be without their starting goalie as Pogge is playing for team Canada in the World Juniors Championship. Best of luck to all three in representing your country.

Come out flying tonight Ice and hitting hard against a big calgary team, stick to the game plan and go hard guys! :thumb:

Lets welcome the guys back from their hollidays with a loud and full crowd tonight, pack the Plex everyone and cheer loud!! Woo Hoo!! :groovy:

Welcome home ICE and happy hollidays.

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
12-28-2005, 04:51 PM
What a great game eh? There was intensity, energy and almost a full house so a nice and noisy rec plex!

I hope this is showing more of what is yet to come!