PDA

View Full Version : trade rumors

westbeach55
12-28-2005, 09:00 AM
I was Hearing RUMORS that chipchura is going to kelowna for keller and a couple other guys and Byers will be gone soon too. Remember not trying to start stuff just heard this.

FELIX17
12-28-2005, 10:27 AM
It's almost certain, Chipchura is on his way out. But for Keller? Keller is 19 and is a premier player in the league as well. Doesn't make much sense. Chipchura, Byers, Thelen, Schafer, and maybe Seitsonen will probably no longer be Raiders after Jan 10th, but I think they will be gone sooner.

Sabes
12-28-2005, 02:19 PM
That Keller, Ofukany and Joe rumour has been around for a little while now. Hopefully when we do deal these guys we get 16,17 and 18yr olds that can make solid contributions to this team in the upcoming seasons. Or we should just go the other way and deal for a scorer and keep those guys and try and sneak into the play-offs.

Dwight Schrute
01-04-2006, 06:47 PM
the blades may be willing to give a lot to the raiders for thelen id hate to see him go but if we got good young value like brett ward and maybe another young player it might work.

Dwight Schrute
01-04-2006, 06:56 PM
im excited to see what we could get if we were sellers as a fan i would be willing to give up on the year for some decent young talent to move in. i think byers, thelen, shaefer, chipper and aki all deserve to go to contenders. and they could get a lot for them, even guys like hellyer, could help somewhere.
anyone else think it would be fine to be sellers and let the youngsters fight it out for fourth place ?