PDA

View Full Version : dec 28th vs blades

Dwight Schrute
12-28-2005, 07:07 PM
is anyone else watching the webcast tonight ? any predictions or comments ?

Dwight Schrute
12-28-2005, 07:10 PM
too bad trach is a scratch i wanted to see this kid play

Dwight Schrute
12-28-2005, 07:38 PM
wow looks like byers really embarassed haw with that hit. he went all the way down the ice to try to fight him

Aiham
12-28-2005, 08:53 PM
2 quick goals by Blades. Then a linebrawl errupts, after which PA comes back and ties the game with 2 quick goals.
Intense game so far.

saskdevil
12-28-2005, 10:46 PM
wow looks like byers really embarassed haw with that hit. he went all the way down the ice to try to fight him

I was at the game. Problem is that Byers hit Haw from behind sending him face first into the boards. When he got up Haw had a look in his eyes like he was going to kill Byers, and I couldn't see from where I was sitting but it looked like Byers turtled once Haw caught up to him.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-28-2005, 11:17 PM
It was a very intense game, after PA tied up the score. It was a typical Raiders/Blades game. I guess their maybe was something that went unsettled in last nights game that carried over into the game tonight. It was tough battle,infact both games were.

Dwight Schrute
12-29-2005, 12:03 AM
I was at the game. Problem is that Byers hit Haw from behind sending him face first into the boards. When he got up Haw had a look in his eyes like he was going to kill Byers, and I couldn't see from where I was sitting but it looked like Byers turtled once Haw caught up to him.
wouldnt be retalitory for haws hit from behind to the back of byers head on tues night would it ??? the saskatoon radio anouncer and the raiders anouncer both said on air it was a clean hit and haw wasnt expecting it