PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love a W!

playa
12-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Wow, it's so great that the Rebels had the courage to come back after a slow first period. These boys are sure showing heart, just too bad tonight and Tuesday started off so slow. Reimer has been outstanding and where the heck did Knackstedt come from? I think it's great that he's gotten 4 goals in 2 games. I guess someone had to step up where the vets haven't.
The roster is slowly going to get back together here too. Vandy and Pieper are looking to the next couple games to make their returns after long injuries. Hopefully Hansen is alright and kicks the flu he's been stuck with. Things are gonna really start to come together.
I know one win tonight isn't a reason to think there'll be a complete turn around, but I definitely saw some great plays and work ethic in the last 2 games and it has gotten me optimistic.

bandwagonboy
12-30-2005, 08:32 AM
LOL, I didn't even know they were playing last night. I thought this game was happening tonight. Perhaps the Tigers made the same mistake. I guess it just goes to show that you have to show up and play hard every night. Congrats rebs.

Nature Boy
12-31-2005, 03:24 PM
I wasn't at the game but it sounded like it was a good game. The Rebels started slow yet again, but managed to come back. Reimer played great again and gave the Rebels a chance to come back. Where did the offence come from with Knackstead. Only two goals all year and now four goals in the last two games. Out of those four goals three of them are shorthanded. That is good to see the boys are starting to kill penalties and some goals shorthanded. Although one of his shorthanded goals was scored on a penalty shot. If they only could get the powerplay going. Its nice to hear that Versteeg is starting to accept responsibility. He said that he needs to step up before tonights game before he scored although it was into an empty net. He said that the veterans need to step up and that he hadn't scored in three games.

Tiger Trauma
01-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Tigers powerplay blew it...They need to communicate more effectivly..GO0d game for the rebs...they look like they have improved alot since last time i watched them

Tinner
01-13-2006, 09:46 AM
we need a few wins, back to back to back

RDRebelsfan
01-13-2006, 05:12 PM
we need a few wins, back to back to back

to back to back to back to back to back