PDA

View Full Version : Salmo @ WJC

Jimmypop316
12-30-2005, 01:21 PM
Picked up a goal and assist against the Czech Republic on Wednesday.

Sweden plays Latvia tonight.

Hopefully he can come back from the WJC's and really turn it on. He seemed to be picking up his slow start up on the big road swing.

Jimmypop316
01-03-2006, 01:52 AM
I'm thinking he will be back this weekend for the games. Sweden lost in the quarters to Finland tonight and I think thats it for them.

I'm hoping he can get some momentum from this tournament, he finished with 2g2a I think. Its amazing he scores 2 goals playing at the top level, and yet he can only muster 2 goals with us so far.

Hopefully he can pick it up and join Grabner, who has been absolutely AMAZING the last week, best player on the ice by far.

chiefgongshow
01-03-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm thinking he will be back this weekend for the games. Sweden lost in the quarters to Finland tonight and I think thats it for them.

I'm hoping he can get some momentum from this tournament, he finished with 2g2a I think. Its amazing he scores 2 goals playing at the top level, and yet he can only muster 2 goals with us so far.

Hopefully he can pick it up and join Grabner, who has been absolutely AMAZING the last week, best player on the ice by far.

Salmo wont be back for the weekend games. Sweden plays Czech on the 4th for 5th place. Id hope if he gets back to town they give him a bit of rest as hes had no break since the season began. His points are a reflection of what he can do given the right linemates.

Jimmypop316
01-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Interesting, tonight Salmo wasn't listed on the line-up for the 5th place game tonight. Anyone have any idea why?