PDA

View Full Version : future trades

hockeyrules
12-30-2005, 06:55 PM
what do you think some trades or call ups will be here in the next week?

MJCO5
12-30-2005, 07:57 PM
In the near future i think you could see guys such as Guterriez, Macias, Bender, and Rome could be on the way out as well as Dubnyk could be used as an attractive piece of bait
There have been rumors that could see guys such as
Team canada captain Kyle Chipchura come to Kamloops but most likely he will land in Kelowna. There are also rumors floating around with possible deals with Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina, Can't see them doing anything with in there division but look forward to the next couple weeks the Deadline this year could be interesting and very busy

scamperdog
12-30-2005, 09:33 PM
they have to decide if they want to make a run at getting into the playoffs or do you replenish now and stock up with 17 and 18 year olds and again try to sell the fans on the same crap they do every year.
Dubnyk deserves a playoff run I say trade him well we can, we should be able to get something for him, and Devon maybe gets to go out on top.
Tesliuk you might get something for him, probaly last season in league, can,t see him back next year as a twenty year old
Ray Macias can be a great player when he wants, and that is the problem when he wants, maybe a different team would do him some good, i would think he would be worth something good in return
Moises Gutierrez he is nineteen I would have to ask the question, does he play like a vet? is he worth keeping as a twenty year old? how much more time do you give him?
Matt Kassian I would say keep him, he is leader on and off the ice, yes at times this year he has dissappeared, but so has the rest of the team, some will say he doesnt fight enough, Matt has more plus then minus and at least he puts the effort in
Kevin Hayman before his injury was playing good hockey, i would say keep and let battle for spot next year
Joel Eisenkirch sure he does not put up the points but he has been very steady on the back end and at least in my eyes has improved with the ice time given
so if we could move Macias, Gutierrez, and Dubnyk we should get something decend in return plus we still have a twenty spot to fill, bring in the right people and maybe we still can make a run at a playoff spot, time will tell :karate:

patsdude114
01-01-2006, 12:38 AM
if the blazers do trade for chipchura there is no way in **** that they will trade Dubnyck.....but honestly i cant see chipchura going to kamloops i can see chipchura going to either Everett or Vancouver and a possibility of Kelowna the rockets could put together a great so called dynasty of appearing in the memorial cup this yr (yet again) make it 4 of the past 5 yrs which would be amazing

i cant wait till the trade deadline..would love to see my regina pats make a trade for a goalie and also get another 20 yr old (as we have 1 spot open) just hope we dont fill that 20 yr old spot with a goalie.......

i know the pats and blazers have quiet the history trading with each other have any of u heard any rumours out there involving the pats... i have heard 1 here with the blazers but until it is actually all done and released its all hear say

KBF
01-01-2006, 03:43 AM
No way, why on earth would Clark want to add a guy at Chipchura's level to a team that is going nowhere?

Whats the "hearsay" that you've heard? Mind sharing it?

Tinner
01-01-2006, 08:15 AM
There are going to be "buyers" and "sellers". The buyers will be teams like Calgary, Vancouver, Medicine Hat and Kelowna. The sellers are teams that believe they're not in the picture to win and will ask alot for any talent they give up to a buyer. Somewhere in between are teams that, if the right deal presents itself, will make a move and get themselves into the picture and could surprise any of the frontrunners.

patsdude114
01-01-2006, 11:10 AM
KBF i was just replying to MJC05 where he said he heard rumors that Chipchura coming to kamloops.... i was just saying IF kamloops could land a guy like Chipchura they wouldnt be trading Dubnyck also my post was more towards his post..

honestly Chipchura wont be in kamloops in a blazers uniform but he will be playing in kamloops but most likely in a Rockets or Giants uniform

scamperdog
01-01-2006, 02:28 PM
KBF i was just replying to MJC05 where he said he heard rumors that Chipchura coming to kamloops.... i was just saying IF kamloops could land a guy like Chipchura they wouldnt be trading Dubnyck also my post was more towards his post..

honestly Chipchura wont be in kamloops in a blazers uniform but he will be playing in kamloops but most likely in a Rockets or Giants uniform

Chipchura would be short term, not worth it, Rockets, PG or Giants sure Blazers have to look for guys that will be around for a couple of years.

Fight Guy
01-08-2006, 02:20 PM

He wants to know what you heard about trade rumours because you said you had heard one.