PDA

View Full Version : Tigers vs Giants

Tiger Trauma
01-01-2006, 12:14 AM
okay..I'm a little drunk, 1 hour till 2006...Um here goes

This game was FAST....VAncoiuver impressed me a lot..They have some good speed and stuff. I think the first tigers goals..was scored when theyre goalie gave the pucks away. I thought vancouver was the better team by a smidgeon in the first and second....but in the third the tigers took control.

It was a bit chippy....and once again the reffing by savage was terrible.

There was one instance...where psurny was skating to his bench..when ????? tried to sucker punch him...they both got game misconducts for it.

Ohhh...Helm absotutly leveled number 10..caught him with his head down crossing the blueline...he left the ice...but returned later in the game.

It was a good game...The tigers need to work on communicating on the powerplay..Keetley played AMAZING....40+ shots and only 1 goal against.

ugg..its party time

amisk
01-01-2006, 01:14 AM
I tried to listen while watching the worlds, pretty hard to do..sounded like a good game up to and including the 3rd.......You did give the G-men a lesson and I am sure they went to school..especially on the P/K I would have loved to have seen the game!!..Thanks again :thumb:

bandwagonboy
01-01-2006, 09:01 AM
This game was a real treat to watch. Nobody took anybody to school, these two teams are so evenly matched that it's sick. Take away Dorsett's first flukey goal and the empty netter and it's a 2-1 game.