PDA

View Full Version : Mintos

Wildeyes
01-01-2006, 04:10 PM
mintos placed 4th at the mac's tourney today they lost to team sweden in the semi's the lost to calgary in the bronze medal game

Triton
01-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Sweden hadn't even lost yet.Team Sweden will now face the Saskatoon Contacts in the Final.We played well but was beat by a good team.4th isn't bad in a large tourny like that.The experience they gained will help them in their league playoffs,and there battle for first.Does anyone know who hosts the Telus Cup?

Wildeyes
01-03-2006, 12:10 AM
The TELUS Cup, Canada's National Midget "AAA" Championship, is a showcase for many future NHL players. This year it will be held in Charlottetown, PEI. from April 24 to 30, 2006

The regials are in tisdale this yr if u want exciting action check it out it will be awesome

Wildeyes
01-03-2006, 12:13 AM
it should be held i think bout april 7-9 in tisdale if u havent been to the tisdale recplex check it out it is one of my fav AAA places to ref

ofhdhdy
01-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Sweden hadn't even lost yet.Team Sweden will now face the Saskatoon Contacts in the Final.We played well but was beat by a good team.4th isn't bad in a large tourny like that.The experience they gained will help them in their league playoffs,and there battle for first.Does anyone know who hosts the Telus Cup?

Saskatoon lost to Sweden 3-2. I got to watch the first 2 periods and Saskatoon was badly outplayed. Our goalie had a amazing game. I cant wait until the telus cup as we are defending champs and first in the league.

Triton
01-03-2006, 12:59 PM
In an article in the Daily Herald,the Swedish coach stated that when they played the Mintos in the Semi's,that was their toughest test.I think the Mintos also were out of gas when it came to the bronze.They had played 7 games in 5 nights including 2 on Saturday.