PDA

View Full Version : Rebels/Rockets

Tinner
01-01-2006, 10:24 PM
My god, those teal outfits the rockets wear are brutal, but the team is good. For the most part, the Rebels deserve a little credit as they forced the Rockets to play our game, but as much as we did that, it means our goaltender gets lots of shots and we dont get enough. A slow 1st period, but we gain the lead on our 2nd shot on net.......and really it was a rebound off the 1st shot. Could not generate much offense, so it makes for a hard game to watch. When you lose the majority of the battles, you'll eventually lose the war.

Shinyshoes
01-02-2006, 02:10 PM
My god, those teal outfits the rockets wear are brutal, but the team is good. Not nearly as bad as their 3rd jersey!! Flourescent Orange with some cartoon Dragon/Lizard thing on the front. At least the teal ones are easy on your eyes.

SectionNDeserter
01-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Not nearly as bad as their 3rd jersey!! Flourescent Orange with some cartoon Dragon/Lizard thing on the front. At least the teal ones are easy on your eyes.
Is only so much you can do with Pink or Teal, and still look like a credible team out there, which is probably why the Hitmen lost the pink a number of years ago.

3rebels
01-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Amen to that. I always thought that Hitmen in pink was uuummmmm UGLY. Same with the Orange Dayglo Orange Off-Red Ugly abominations the Rockets wore as a Third jersey. PLEASE stick to sensible colors. :groovy:

tiny
01-02-2006, 08:16 PM
NOTHING is as bad as the Batallion.

RDRebelsfan
01-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Not nearly as bad as their 3rd jersey!! Flourescent Orange with some cartoon Dragon/Lizard thing on the front. At least the teal ones are easy on your eyes.

they're actually cherry red. I like them better than those ones they were to the game on Saturday. I don't like jersey's that has the team name or city name on it in letters...lack of creativity imo.

RDRebelsfan
01-02-2006, 10:12 PM
NOTHING is as bad as the Batallion.

puke green