PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone comment on...

Trav
01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Negrin and Mahovsky's play so far this year? I see Negrin getting lots of assists, he should start scoring some haha and Mahovsky, well whenever I've seen him in the east, he's done well, to bad this his last season, hopefully he makes it a good one.

Chipper
01-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Negrin and Mahovsky's play so far this year? I see Negrin getting lots of assists, he should start scoring some haha and Mahovsky, well whenever I've seen him in the east, he's done well, to bad this his last season, hopefully he makes it a good one.
Negrin has been a solid defence for us and you would never think he is a 16 year old. He fits in great, he will be a real big part of the future of the team and a great defenceman. Mahovsky is imo the heart and soul of the team. He does it all for us and maybe deserves more goals than he gets as he sure works for them. He has been here for five years for a reason and that is he is that good! and is loved by the team and all the Ice fans. he plays a huge roll for us.

Rammer
01-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Mahovsky was great in the Hitmen game on the defensive side of the game, I saw his first game as an Ice player. He had skill then as an underager, he still is lacking the size to go along with that skill though.