LifelongChiefsFan
01-03-2006, 07:14 AM
Have fun figuring this f*$%^r out... :D

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pearl.shtml

J23
01-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Have fun figuring this f*$%^r out... :D

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pearl.shtml
That game kicked my butt, I tried to win a million different ways and I'm pretty sure that guy you're playing against is just there because he enjoys mocking you!! :mad: :D

Rammer
01-04-2006, 01:39 PM
That game kicked my butt, I tried to win a million different ways and I'm pretty sure that guy you're playing against is just there because he enjoys mocking you!! :mad: :D

What he said.....you would think that starting was a disadvantage to him, but he still enjoys the last laugh. :burningma

Tiger Trauma
01-07-2006, 12:45 AM
I believe there is a formula for him winning...nomatter what you pick you will always lose

Triton
01-07-2006, 01:04 AM
I wanted to puch that guy after like 20 games I played.Grrrr! :burningma

J23
01-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Has ANYONE won yet??? Has anyone come remotely close? I thought I had him, but he fooled me and left me feeling like an idiot haha. Good thing I'm playing it alone so nobody can hear the expletives coming out of my mouth! :D

Beaner
01-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Muwahah. It only took about 30 attempts but I finally figured it out, as the stupid *** walks off in a huff. LOL.

What an annoying game that was.

Rammer
01-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Muwahah. It only took about 30 attempts but I finally figured it out, as the stupid *** walks off in a huff. LOL.

What an annoying game that was.

So he can be beaten, I would figure so but it isn't an easy situation to get. Did you go first or second Beaner? And did you go one ping pong ball at a time or a row at a time?

Beaner
01-07-2006, 06:32 PM
So he can be beaten, I would figure so but it isn't an easy situation to get. Did you go first or second Beaner? And did you go one ping pong ball at a time or a row at a time?

I havent beaten him yet when I go first. I let him go first when I want to win.

Sometimes one ball, sometimes rows, mostly a combination of both.

Ok, never mind - just tried again to beat him by going first and I can do that now to. Doesnt matter who goes first. I find it easier when he goes first though.