PDA

View Full Version : Trade

Sauer23
01-03-2006, 02:49 PM
I was hearing that the pats want to trade deck or pyett or a eropian player to get a goalie

Triton
01-03-2006, 02:58 PM
They would be willing to part with Deck and/or Pyett? Parker is really out to lunch if thats true.

Sauer23
01-03-2006, 03:01 PM
well we really need a goalie and pyett starting to be a a pinching d-man and i think they should keep kalus and dennis

FELIX17
01-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Pyett's the team's future. Is Parker crazy? Why not trade Teubert while he's at it! Regina finally has established a good core of prospects why disrupt the team? It has taken Regina a few years to recover from "mortgaging the future" for a run at the Memorial cup. If you want a tender, acquire Archibald from PA. It would be nice to see him give up soft goals for another team instead.

Sauer23
01-03-2006, 03:08 PM
they should even give metz

Triton
01-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Pyett's the team's future. Is Parker crazy? Why not trade Teubert while he's at it! Regina finally has established a good core of prospects why disrupt the team? It has taken Regina a few years to recover from "mortgaging the future" for a run at the Memorial cup. If you want a tender, acquire Archibald from PA. It would be nice to see him give up soft goals for another team instead.

I was thinking the same thing as well.No room in P.A for Archibald with the emergance of Deckert,so Arch is left with nothing.Might as well give him a chance in Regina to be a starter.

Sauer23
01-03-2006, 03:10 PM
the pats need a goalie to help rowat grow in net

Fight Guy
01-03-2006, 03:47 PM
I do not see them trading Deck or Pyett away. They are both big parts of the team. The only possiblity out of those two is Deck...but I really dont see the Pats trading away their captain and someone they will want on the team next season. And they WILL NOT trade Kalus or Tolpeko. Kalus isnt going anywhere as he is one of the best Euros in the league and is a huge part of the Pats offence...which they want to make stronger...so they he is staying, and why would they open up another 20yr old spot when they already have one to fill? Not to mention the fact that Tolpeko is also a huge part of the Pats offence. Sorry...but I dont see what you said to happen at all. The Pats are going to try and make a run this year, because they have a team that can do it.

...then again...Parker has proven idiotic in the past. I just dont see it happening now.

Triton
01-03-2006, 04:03 PM
arch is a better goalie then he has showed, he played a great game against brandon

Who couldn't have a good game against us?What forecheck do we have?What PP do we have?I think Archibald saw 10 shots combined in the 2nd and 3rd.

patsdude114
01-03-2006, 05:46 PM
i agree with what everyone else is saying theres no way in **** that the pats will trade pyett or any of our euro's deck there could be a chance but a very small 1.......

but YES we do NEED a GOALIE if we want to do anything in the playoffs Reekie isnt a everyday goalie in this league..... i dont mind archibald but i dont think he is the answer either...and we continue to look elsewhere....

i do hope the pats make a few moves.....all i know is Hunt and Parker have 1 tough dicision already and thats who r they going to send down when Kalus and tolpeko come back cuz Ryan McDonald has been playing great and also has lit a fire under Duval.......

lets hope they make the right move

loudi94
01-03-2006, 05:48 PM
How about Opsahl from the Hurricanes? A 17-18 year old would do the trick.

patsdude114
01-03-2006, 07:15 PM
why would we need another 17 or 18 yr old (we only have six (6) 17yr olds and five (5) 18 yr olds) we need a 20 yr old skater and a goalie.....

not sure whats out there for goaltending and/or a 20 yr old if Red Deer is really serious about rebuilding would like to see us get M.Hansen (D 6'4 205) and A.Leslie (a good goaltender....but anything is better then Reekie)

myself if i was Parker I would be leaning towards a trade with P.A for A.J Thelan (19 D 6'3 212) or E.Schafer (20 D 6'3 226) im not highly keen on A.Archibald (a 18 yr old goaltender...maybe a swap Reekie for Archibald <both 18> might stir the pot abit)

we have tons of talented young prospects to dangle out there for teams to bite on.... if Parker wants to make a trade he will have to trade 1 or 2 of them away... i think its time to do something for the fans to have a chance to make a run in the playoffs...

If we make a trade I would love to see it done before the trade deadline date maybe on Friday so we could have a new guy(s) in the lineup for the up coming weekend

lets wait and see what happens...good luck pats tonight in Red Deer

Andy Rooney
01-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Regina is a good team but I dont think this is going to be THE year. Its still a year away. They are still too young on the back end.Their breakdowns on defense and goal have lost them more than a few games this year.Not to say they wont be great down the road.Even though they are a young team I cant see them trading any young players at this time. If they make any trades it will be to get younger still. Also Ross and Deck will be strong 20s next year. Maybe trade Festerling or Fuder?

Fight Guy
01-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I also dont think this is their year, not at all...but they do have the team to take a good run. They could definelty get some good players from Fuder and Festerling...but Festerling has brought alot to the team this year, and probably wont be going anywhere, and I dont know about Fuder. I dont see the Pats making any big moves at the trade deadline.