PDA

View Full Version : What should we do?

Triton
01-03-2006, 03:18 PM
What should we do?Trade and write this year off or aquire?Do we hope we can be competative next season?How many years till we could possibly get back to the finals,based on our prospects,and what we have in our younger guys like Aulie,Hallick,Erb,Cann etc.

Joe Hallenback
01-03-2006, 11:44 PM
nothing to drastic

I think guys like Day,Leblanc and Lenoski could be trade bait for some picks or prospects

I like our defence and goaltending for next year should be solid there. I think if some of the young forwards can develop we should be ok. Burki is gonna have a monster year next season as an 18 year old and I think we need to add some talent with a Skilled Euro.

Dwight Schrute
01-04-2006, 12:47 AM
nothing to drastic

I think guys like Day,Leblanc and Lenoski could be trade bait for some picks or prospects

I like our defence and goaltending for next year should be solid there. I think if some of the young forwards can develop we should be ok. Burki is gonna have a monster year next season as an 18 year old and I think we need to add some talent with a Skilled Euro.

isnt burki already 18 ?

Triton
01-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Nope 17.It's his draft year.Expect him to play in the prospects game.

Joe Hallenback
01-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Burki is a late birthday so he is 18 already but is still considered a 17 year old for the draft

Keep this in mind our 1st round pick Sanfred King has 27 points in Midget. Neil Prokop went 5th over all only has 11 points. King is already 6'0 and 170 pounds as a 15 year old and is still growing. This guy is no Topliko and will be a good one for us.

Nathan Green and Jay Fehr are both tearing up the Midget league in scoring if they could overcome there lack of size they could add some scoring for us next season.

Anyone have some Info on Jordan Hale? He was our second round pick last season and is big center at 6'3. I cant seem to find what team he is playing for.

Dwight Schrute
01-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Nope 17.It's his draft year.Expect him to play in the prospects game.

its his 18 year old season and because of his late b-day his draft year is pushed back by one but not his junior eligibility, next year will be his 19 year old season then after that will be his final as a 20 year old overage

Triton
01-04-2006, 01:35 PM
I have some stats for these but not all.Hard to locate.

Andrew Hayes(goaltender)-Sherwood Park Kings
Brandon Lockerby-Brandon Wheatkings/AAA-19g 15a 23gp
Jay Fehr-Pembina Valley Hawks-14g 32a 19gp
Joe Caligiuri(goaltender)-10w 3L 2.15gaa
Nathan Green-Winnipeg Wild-27g 37a 26gp
Sanfred King-Brandon Wheatkings AAA-12G 16A 23GP
Colby Robak-Parkland Rangers-9g 17a 26gp
Mike Proudley-Neepawa Natives
Cale Jefferies-Southwest Cougars-12g 18a 26gp
Raymond Vincent-Pembina Valley Hawks-11a 21gp
Carson Rowat-UFA AAA Bisons

Some players that I couldn't find any stats or anything include:

Alexander Grill(Gonna be a big time player in this league)
Matt Smith
Jordan Hale
Lucas Mikkelsen
Derek Robinson
Christian Chivilio
David Toews

If anyone knows any info. on Grill,Hale and Toews please post it.

WorkHorse
01-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Jordan Hale plays for the Red Deer IROC Chiefs in the SAML (Southern Alberta Midget League Under 16 League). They don't have stats on their website, but his team is presently in 1st place.

WorkHorse
01-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Also in the SAML is Lucas Mikkelson with the Rockyview Raiders (this team is nearer the bottom fo the league).