PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna vs. Tri-Cities

mccabe23
02-02-2005, 01:18 PM
It's hockey night in K-town! Americans roll into town to tangle with the Rockets. Should be a tough and physical battle and I expect a few bouts. It would be nice to see Sylvester drop the gloves as he hasn't in quite some time at Prospera Place. Should be a Kelowna win but the Ams seem to play Kelowna hard and you never know with Price in the net. I predict a fight-filled contest with the Rockets pulling out a 4-1 win. Go Rockets!!! :clap:

kelownakarl
02-02-2005, 06:14 PM
A fight filled contest is just what we need here in Ktown... WHO SAID PEOPLE DONT ENJOY A HOCKEY FIGHT?!?!?!
I will go with 5-2 kelowna. cheers.

mccabe23
02-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Ok, I have to get this off my chest and will probaly take some heat but keep in mind I'm very angry right now. 19 seconds left in the game and Howarth takes a cheap shot to the head. Why the hell did Truit leave Darzins on the ice? I'm not saying throw out Sylvester but put someone like Bodie or Bauer out there who can handle thmeselves. I felt sorry for Darzins and it was probably the first time he had a scrap. I give Clayton Stoner a thumbs up for letting go of Darzins once the jersey went over his head. If Stoner unloaded on him, Darzins may have not played another shift all year. As for Sylvester, I've about had it with him. Ever since he scored his two goals, he hasn't dropped the gloves. He skates away from everything and everybody. Sly, you are not here to score. You are here to police the ice. Sure he hits now and then but he needs to realize his role. Ok folks, I'm sorry but just had to vent. Let me have it. :burningma

Teaps
02-03-2005, 12:14 AM
I agree with everything you said

kelownakarl
02-03-2005, 02:34 AM
I agree with everything said about Sylvester.... Guys not doing his job, thinks he's a goal scorer but he's not..

And everyone... What did I predict for the score?? :groovy:

mccabe23
02-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Sylvester isn't doing his role. Last Saturday, Vancouver played rough and tough and Kelowna barely won the game and really they should have lost it. Last night against Tri-City, the Ams played a hard, physical 1st period and had Kelowna scrambling. Could have been a different end result if the Ams kept it up. Once teams start banging the Rockets around, guys like Sylvester need to step in and show them that they can't bully the Rockets around. If they keep this up, Kelowna will have an early exit in the playoffs. If Kelowna meets Vancouver in the first round, Kelowna may be history. Guys like Mosienko, Cumiskey, Keller and Darzins are going to have a tough time down the stretch if other teams realize they can hammer them without paying a price.

kelownakarl
02-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Whatever team faces the Rockets in the first round needs to do one thing all series - HIT..... I am sorry but any team bigger then us just needs to punish our small guys and that will make the series closer then it should be. I dont want to face PG first round..... Theyre huge....

Squig
02-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Nailed it - but ya know - even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. lol.

Go Rockets Go!!