PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Kamloops Blazers. Come out hard ICE!!

fightstrap50
01-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Tonights match-up in Cranbrook features two divisional rivals going at it for the 4th time this season. The Ice lead the season series 2 games to 1 and will look to further improve that stat with a big win tonight over the Blazers.
The Ice are tied for first in the B.C. division with the Vancouver Giants and I'm sure they would like to pull ahead once more even if only temporary as the Giants are playing very well as of late too. I am looking forward to tonights game and hope the guys can come out flying and get the 2 points for their efforts. They are on a five game winning streak going into tonights game and I, along with all the other lucky fans, would love to see that go to 6 wins in a row! Congrats on an excellent season so far Ice, Keep up the great work guys!! :thumb: Go hard tonight and play the whole 60 minutes like you all have been. Way to go Ice!

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
01-03-2006, 09:52 PM
I love your enthusiasm FS50, hope that you are saving some for the game... :)

I am listening to the netcast of the game, sounds like a real battle so far, no easy 2 points for the Ice tonight.

Rammer
01-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Down 3 - 2 late enough to pull the Dakars and get another late goal to tie the game, way to go Ice :clap: . Looks like OT coming up, yep we are in OT now, lets hope for a repeat of the Spokane game. :groovy:

Rammer
01-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Shoot out

1. Dakars save 2. Maniago save Russell
3. Rome scores 4. Maniago save Cracknell
5. Dakars save 6. Mahovsky scores :groovy:
7. Dakars save 8. Maxwell scores Goal (http://www.datadimensions.ca/Flames/siren.gif)

Horn (http://www.datadimensions.ca/Flames/Players/GoalHorn.mp3)

Ice win another heart stopper. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Spungy
01-03-2006, 11:20 PM
a great game tonight! the goal by maxwell was beautiful!

we are 1-1 in shootouts at home now. it is definately nicer to win :D

Chipper
01-03-2006, 11:27 PM
a great game tonight! the goal by maxwell was beautiful!

we are 1-1 in shootouts at home now. it is definately nicer to win :D
Scary... :eek: but nice when you win. :thumb: