PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen trade deadline RUMORS

Hitmen1
01-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I just heard Curle on sportsline with Robb Kerr and they talked about the upcoming trade deadline.

Curle mentioned the following:
1. Kyle Chipchura is the most talked about name right now, and the Hitmen are interested.
2. Kisio will fill the 20 year old spot most likely with a forward.
3. If Kisio trades from a position of strength (defence) its very possible that he uses Kohn has trade bait.
4. He mentioned this came from the Vancouver media. Kision inquired about the rights to Brule and the Giants have made it known that they would like 2 good players for Brule. Apparently they would want Keegan and DuPont for Brule. In my opinion there is no way Kisio makes that deal.

Joe Hallenback
01-04-2006, 08:02 PM
How about

Leblanc,Day and Courchene

for

Sonne and Plante

Hitmen1
01-04-2006, 08:40 PM
How about

Leblanc,Day and Courchene

for

Sonne and Plante

I guess Kisio has been telling everyone he talks with that the good young kids will not get moved. Sonne, Plante, DuPont, etc.

Dwight Schrute
01-04-2006, 08:56 PM
what about them tradeing dylan yeo home ?
with as a pa fan i firmly believe they will trade chipper

Mileflames
01-04-2006, 11:13 PM
What about

Ian McDonald - Tri-City Americans
or
Chad Klassen - Spokane Chiefs
or
Kris Versteeg - Kris Versteeg

Mileflames
01-04-2006, 11:15 PM
What about

Ian McDonald - Tri-City Americans
or
Chad Klassen - Spokane Chiefs
or
Kris Versteeg - Kris Versteeg

I can dream lol

ScottyWazz
01-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Regarding Brule, I don't think Kisio will go after that seeing as how banged up Brule has been this season and it's a little too steep to get his rights not knowing what's going to happen with him this season.

Everything else is definitely plausible and could happen knowing Kisio with his finger on the button.

peatfan
01-05-2006, 02:32 AM
No way is this trade for Sonne and Plante going to happen. Might as well ask for White too. Just as good not getting three players as it is not getting two. If Brandon had someone of value then you can ask for Plante and Sonne but this trade proposal is just ridiculous. :thumb:

Beaner
01-05-2006, 11:45 AM
4. He mentioned this came from the Vancouver media. Kision inquired about the rights to Brule and the Giants have made it known that they would like 2 good players for Brule. Apparently they would want Keegan and DuPont for Brule. In my opinion there is no way Kisio makes that deal.

Not surprised Calgary asked about Brule, the one area they could use a bit of help is scoring and Brule offers that. However that price tag seems a bit high, I'm surprised Bonner didn't ask for a first round pick as well...

I still think that if Brule gets moved it will be Calgary that does it.

wango tango
01-05-2006, 12:01 PM
I guess Kisio has been telling everyone he talks with that the good young kids will not get moved. Sonne, Plante, DuPont, etc.

i've heard that too, is he thinking he'll get something for nothing? he'll have to give up one of his young players in order to get a chipchura, or someone else who's a difference maker.

Joe Hallenback
01-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Lets say Calgay pulls a masive trade with PA

Chipchura,Byers and Thelen

for

Plante,Sonne,2005 pick Brandon Rowinski,1st pick in this years draft,2nd in next years draft

As for my previous trade

Leblanc is a pretty solid second line winger with size who can score. Courchene is effective agitator who can play forward and defense and has some offensive upside. Day is big stay at home defensemen with experiance and toughness. I think if you felt is wasnt enough we could send someone like Jordan Hale our second round pick from last years draft

The playoffs in the Dub are a long rode and depth is a key to winning and I thought that trade would give Calgary 3 really good lines and a very big and Veteran defence to go along with the best goalie in the league.

Dwight Schrute
01-05-2006, 01:08 PM
i as a raider fan like the sound of that trade

Tinner
01-07-2006, 10:07 AM
It will never happen, at least with the numbers of players and the draft pick included. Chipper has value, but not that much.

Mileflames
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
New one from the "White"

Chipchura and Seitsonen going to Calgary.

For Keegan Dansereau, Lukas Vantuch and a 3rd round pick in the 2006 Bantam draft.

lol - I could only dream

Mileflames
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Calgary Sun

HIT PARADE: The WHL trade deadline comes Tuesday afternoon ... G Justin Pogge is expected to return to the club in the middle of the week ... C Brett Sonne will return for Wednesday's game against Lethbridge.

Mileflames
01-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Kisio was on the fan960.
He said he is building for next year.