PDA

View Full Version : 5 Days till Trade Deadline

Scout
01-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Thats all thats left. Curious of any rumors people may have heard concerning Bronco trades.

Scout

Oh-Vee
01-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Ned as a late scratch last night was curious. Haven't heard anything just found that interesting.

I have heard some rumbleings that Moir won't be traded in hopes that he will be back next year.

Toswammi
01-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I really dont expect much for trades, afterall who is left? Lukacevic may get dealt, that seems most likely right now. Maybe Hunter, and a defenseman or two? Aspenlund would probably get some inquires too, he is one of those players that everyteam wants.
I can say moir should not be traded, he will be back next year. I think that they hold on to him, and he helps us into the playoffs, and gets us a couple of games to help the bottom line. Then next year send him to the Giants, who will be louding up for the cup run.

Scout
01-05-2006, 01:19 PM
I noticed Ned was out last night also. Seemed strange as he was out for the warm-up. Next thing they announced he was a scratch. I saw him in the lobby and he looked neither injured or sick. Not sure what happened there. As for Moir being traded. I doubt it also unless the deal was real sweet. We have to clear some of our 19's as we have eight or nine. To many for next year. I'm sure the coaching staff have checked to see what chance Moir has to be returned next year and if he's not moved by the deadline i'm betting he will return.

Scout

Johnsy05
01-06-2006, 03:22 AM
I noticed Ned was out last night also. Seemed strange as he was out for the warm-up. Next thing they announced he was a scratch. I saw him in the lobby and he looked neither injured or sick. Not sure what happened there. As for Moir being traded. I doubt it also unless the deal was real sweet. We have to clear some of our 19's as we have eight or nine. To many for next year. I'm sure the coaching staff have checked to see what chance Moir has to be returned next year and if he's not moved by the deadline i'm betting he will return.

ScoutNow that i realize there is a good chance he will be back i am all for keeping moir... however i still think there are some players that could be dealt... Mostly 19 year olds is my guess likely lukacevik and maybe even wasmuth you never know one maybe even lloyd.. But i doubt it

Toswammi
01-06-2006, 12:29 PM
With 8 defenseman on the roster (again) i expect another move to be made. You cant have the two youngsters in the crowd everygame. As for forwards i would look at any offer that i get for any of the 19/20 yr olds on the roster. They all are tradeable.

Johnsy05
01-07-2006, 12:59 PM
With 8 defenseman on the roster (again) i expect another move to be made. You cant have the two youngsters in the crowd everygame. As for forwards i would look at any offer that i get for any of the 19/20 yr olds on the roster. They all are tradeable.
I agree with you there i don't think anyone is untouchable for the right price... besides the obvious ones that is(postma,nelson,bortis,yonkman) Word is that lukacevik are both on there way out of town.. Whether thats just a rumour or what i guess we will find out.