PDA

View Full Version : Brent Sutter

SectionNDeserter
01-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Woo hoo! Atta boy Pup, first coach to win back to back WJC championships! Incredible game, great effort by every player out there!

3rebels
01-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Awesome display by a team with very little talent (lol) :thumb: . CANADA GOLD Medal Winners. Way to go guys. :groovy: :groovy:

Rebels30
01-05-2006, 10:31 PM
YAY YAY YAY :clap: :groovy: :clap:

i knew they could do it....i wonder if there is a chance brent will be back for another year anytime soon?? :thumb:

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

WHEATMAN
01-05-2006, 11:18 PM
YAY YAY YAY :clap: :groovy: :clap:

i knew they could do it....i wonder if there is a chance brent will be back for another year anytime soon?? :thumb:

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

I certainly think he will get the offer, i sure hope he accepts it. you guys have a heck of a leader in brent sutter and trust me, the rest of the league is jeolous

playa
01-06-2006, 12:19 AM
What a great tournament and amazing game by the boys tonight. It was so exciting to watch. Now we just have to pray that Sutter's winning rubs off on his Rebels...

Way to go Canada!

Nature Boy
01-06-2006, 09:24 AM
That was a great game that canada played. They really dominted the Russians last night. They really shut down the Russians best player Malkin. He had two shots on net was a -2 and took two penalties. They were on him all the time and even layed him out a couple of times. The Russians next best player Emelin took a couple of bad penalties. Steve Downie was really good last night, he made the Russians take a few penalties. The whole team was good and they bought into the Sutter system of hockey. Hopefully Brent comes back next year. The team has 12 players eligible to return next year. I knew that Pogge was good but not that good. Watch out for the Hitmen when he comes back to the team. He made some key saves and kept them in the first period until they started to score. I thought that he should have been the goalie of the tournament. But without Raask Finland would not have even won the Bronze medal. He won the game against Sweeden with 53 saves.

RebelsFan
01-06-2006, 11:57 AM
I agree it's great to have Brent with the Juniors but does his absense hurt the Rebels too much? Sutter has a financial investment with the Rebels that I am sure he wants to watch as well.

frontrow fan
01-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Is there anyway Sutts could bring about 10 of those guys back here with him?????? (just kidding!!)
What a game!! Very proud to be CANADIAN!!
I think if Brandon does get invited to next years camp...that might be the one thing that keeps Sutter here...he might step back if Brandon is picked... don't know...just have that suspicion*(sp)
But none the less WAY TO GO GUYS...wish some of you wore a REBELS jersey!! :groovy: :bounce:

Tinner
01-13-2006, 09:47 AM
NY Islanders are certainly a team he would like to go to should the right opportunity present itself