PDA

View Full Version : Pierre McGuire quotes..

Triton
01-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Oh man I'm glad I don't have to listen to him till I tune in for a NHL game on tv.One quote last night that I just shook my head was:

"Russell just became a man with that play right there!"

or it's funny when he says a players name he thinks he's sooo smart cause he names the team that player plays for.

"Kyle Chipchura,who plays for the Western Hockey Leagues Prince Albert Raiders."

Duh..if you didn't know that,you better come out from under your rock.

IamBatman
01-06-2006, 12:28 PM
I don't know. I think Brian Burke gets quote of the day when talking about Pogge's stats.

"Stats are like a light post and a drunk. The light post is used for support but not illumination" - Brian Burke.

WHEATMAN
01-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't know. I think Brian Burke gets quote of the day when talking about Pogge's stats.

"Stats are like a light post and a drunk. The light post is used for support but not illumination" - Brian Burke.

that quote was a beauty, you could hear the rest of the panel laughing, seemd out of character for brian, i hipe he rejoins TSN for the playoffs if the ducks dont make it

Sput
01-06-2006, 02:55 PM
or it's funny when he says a players name he thinks he's sooo smart cause he names the team that player plays for.

"Kyle Chipchura,who plays for the Western Hockey Leagues Prince Albert Raiders."

Duh..if you didn't know that,you better come out from under your rock

Funny how Pierre could say this, after he begs the question about Dustin Boyd..."Where did this guy come from?" :clown:

Tiger Trauma
01-07-2006, 12:56 AM
I seem to be the only one who doesnt mind him...lol

Jovorock
01-07-2006, 11:44 AM
He adds good knowledge to the game, but he goes on so much about his favorite players. I was going to puke last year with his love of Dion. Phaneuf should of put a restraning order in case Pierre got him from behind in the showers.

Some of the other posters I agree with, after the fifth time Pierre said Chipchura from the PA Raiders it got pretty boring. How many times did we hear about the Flames stole Dustin in the third round! :frog:

WHEATMAN
01-07-2006, 07:47 PM

i dont mind pierre either, i kinda like that he is off the handle and that you dont know what he is going to say good, bad or dumb