PDA

View Full Version : Michael Polak...

Triton
01-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Is he on his way back to P.A?I heard he's headed back and that we are going to drop Cmorej.Any word?

FELIX17
01-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Where did you hear that? I was at Raider's practice today and noticed a player that isn't on their roster. He was wearing a #16 helmet. Looked really good. Chipchura, Seitsonen of course were absent from practice as well as Depape. PA would be crazy for letting Cmorej go. How old is Polak anyway? If Polak is coming back, maybe Seitsonen is really on his way out. Deckert had some new gear. No more purple attrire except for his helmet.

Sabes
01-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I hope it's not Polak. He has skills but when it comes game time he just can't get the job done. Maybe the 16 was Bjorge again? Or is Trach still with the team?

FELIX17
01-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Polak's name has been added to the Raider's roster. He's a 20 year old. That's why Erickson was traded to make room for another 20 year old spot. Cmorej is no longer on the roster. He must have been the #16 I saw at practice today. He wasn't Bjorge or Trach. Thought the same thing. but their skating styles are different. Has to be Polak! With the addition of Polak and the release of Cmorej, I'm starting to wonder if Clark is going the other way and maybe the team will be buying instead of selling. Anholt was extremely animated at practice and it definitely isn't from lack of trying on his part.

Sabes
01-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Confirmed release of Cmorej and addition of Polak

http://www.raiderhockey.com/pdfs/jan6_05_polak_pr.pdf

Sabes
01-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Too Bad we had to get rid of Cmorej, he had more goals then Josh Elder and Kyle Howarth combined.

Triton
01-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Too Bad we had to get rid of Cmorej, he had more goals then Josh Elder and Kyle Howarth combined.

While still sitting in the crowd. :spineyes:

Dwight Schrute
01-06-2006, 04:56 PM
i am sad to see cmorej go for a short term player 2 goals in his final 4 games,he was finally getting ice time. too bad

westbeach55
01-06-2006, 06:30 PM
kinda figured that we would be getting a 20 year old after trading brad erickson for a 6th round pick, what you guys think about trading novak instead of erickson just a thought. It makes you wonder if any of the big names are going

Triton
01-06-2006, 10:52 PM
somuch for clark selling

What?Just cause he brought back a player he once cut who had 25 pts in 2 seasons?Not a huge aquisition there.And trading Erickson who scored in his first game,did the team a favour.All that guy cared about was the free food at BP's after the game and himself.

Dwight Schrute
01-07-2006, 03:26 AM
What?Just cause he brought back a player he once cut who had 25 pts in 2 seasons?Not a huge aquisition there.And trading Erickson who scored in his first game,did the team a favour.All that guy cared about was the free food at BP's after the game and himself.

what a jerk do you even know what erickson meant to this team !!!!!!!!!!
he was so good for us

westbeach55
01-07-2006, 10:44 AM
maybe erickson was a problem in the dressing room, which none of us would know. he is a 20 year old gone next year so it was easy for clark to dump him off i think Polak might help us out, i guess we will have to wait and see

Triton
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM
do you even know what erickson meant to this team !!!!!!!!!!

Apparently he didn't mean that much seeing he was dealt.

patsdude114
01-07-2006, 01:05 PM
by adding polak doesnt change anything PA is still sellers polak just lessen the load abit from trading chipper maybe aki will still be there but no chipper

westbeach55
01-07-2006, 05:53 PM
by adding polak doesnt change anything PA is still sellers polak just lessen the load abit from trading chipper maybe aki will still be there but no chipper
who knows we might not be trading anything why let go of anyone if were not going to get nothing in return.

Knuckle Chucker
01-09-2006, 01:38 PM
"quote by Canadian Eh edited"

You are not doing him any favours by posting what he said on a public forum. It's great that he talked to you but keep it private